Chapter 107: Detection Machine

Começar do início

Lu Xianhong became more and more determined about his idea, disregarding his parents' eyes of hatred and almost cannibalism, and his younger brother and sister-in-law's anger, he proved his inheritance under the witness of the police, and finally died with a sneer.

Only then did Lu Zhaodi wipe away her tears, but there was no trace of sadness.

the other side.

The processing bureau launched an investigation immediately after obtaining the evidence, and at the same time made a statement and report on the matter of Lu Xianhong on the Internet, briefly explaining the death of Lu Xianhong, and said that the processing bureau is targeting This matter is being investigated, and at the same time, the public is told that there is no need to panic. Lu Xianhong's death is just a special case, and the murderer is also a human being, who killed Lu Xianhong by some means.

But ordinary people basically don't encounter strange people with such means, and everyone is told to try their best not to contact such people for any reason, so as not to get angry.

Again, if there is a problem, call the police directly.

After this information was released, many uneasy netizens gradually calmed down, and hurried back to tell their parents not to look for those witches and the like, and be careful to be killed like Lu Xianhong.

The parents were also frightened when they heard the words, and they didn't dare to look for it anymore.

The management bureau never expected that Lu Xianhong's death would have such benefits.

After seven days of investigation by the processing bureau, they quickly found the location of the mysterious person, and immediately mobilized people to rush there, but only found the mummy lying on the ground.

There are still breaths from Candle Dragon left on it.

Obviously, this person killed Lu Xianhong, but the problem is that they still haven't found out how this person infected Xu Dongyou with evil spirits.

They only searched around and quickly found useful information. They found a teleportation array in the hidden formation of this cave, which was eerie and weird.

No one knew where it was connected to the other side, they immediately sealed off the place, and let Bureau Chief, Xu Dongyou, and another old Chen who was good at formations come to analyze.

As soon as Mr. Chen saw this formation, his expression changed slightly.

The director immediately asked: "How is it?"

Mr. Chen frowned, and said after a while: "This formation looks familiar, but I can't remember where I saw it before. However, this formation is not high-level, so it shouldn't be very dangerous on the surface. Let's go in for a while."

He paused, and said: "I always feel that the other side is very likely to be the source of the evil."

As soon as these words came out, the Director's face changed drastically, and he immediately notified the General Administration, who immediately asked Bai Lao to help test the danger level of the other side of this formation.

But Bai Lao said: "I can't even test things like evil spirits. This time, you have to check it yourself, or...you can take Xu Dongyou with you."

These words made the bureau chief look thoughtful, and then called the bureau chiefs of each branch to discuss the matter.

After a few days, they quickly came to a conclusion.

That is to develop a detection robot to enter the formation, observe whether the danger is high, and confirm where it is over there.