Chapter 105: Want to Accompany

Start from the beginning

But when I think that I may encounter more weird and powerful evil spirits in the future, how can I retreat because of this matter in front of me.

Xu Dongyou took a deep breath and continued to stand at the original place.

Soon, countless standing shadows began to approach Xu Dongyou slowly, slowly raising their hands to pinch Xu Dongyou.

The crisis warning became stronger than before, which made him want to run away immediately. Xu Dongyou turned on the five buttons again, and the crisis disappeared in an instant. He could clearly feel that the evil spirit of the attribute was fading. .

This experience was enough for Xu Dongyou to understand what was going on.

He simply drove five times like this, until some figures really pinched his neck and gradually tightened it. He obviously didn't feel any pain, but he could feel the suffocation after the neck was tightened. ‌.

Until the breathing becomes unobstructed and the world in front of him disappears instantly like glass shattering, Xu Dongyou suddenly opened his eyes and found that it was the suffocation caused by the quilt wrapped around his neck.

And the house is clean and nothing is missing, including his shadow is still there.

Xu Dongyou turned on the five doors again, and felt a faint evil aura from inside the house, especially on the outside, there were some gray evil sources.

This shows that Xie Chong has indeed come to the house.

Xu Dongyou sat up, found the dagger on the table, pulled out the dagger, and slashed down on the gray and evil side.

The evil source disappeared in an instant.

The house was clean again.

Xu Dongyou pursed his lips, and his heart became more and more puzzled. He has been doing things step by step these days, and he hasn't found anything wrong, so how did he get entangled by evil spirits?

Xu Dongyou searched the whole room carefully, but found nothing, so he had to wait until the next day to turn on 5 again. He glanced at his parents and confirmed that there was nothing wrong with them. Just to be on the safe side, he asked his parents what happened yesterday. How did you sleep late.

Parents said it was fine.

Only then did Xu Dongyou feel relieved, and then continued to work as usual. At the same time, he also paid special attention to his surroundings, but at the end of the day, he still didn't find anything wrong.

It's as if this evil spirit was somehow triggered by him.

And at night, Xu Dongyou deliberately stayed up all night, pretending to be too addicted to playing games, and in the end, he didn't encounter anything wrong all night.

On the third day, Xu Dongyou chose to sleep, and then came to the gray world without any accident. There are still countless people moving forward, and the inexplicable crisis also hints that Xu Dongyou should also move forward .

He didn't do so, and stayed in the original place, surrounded by countless people and strangled his neck. When he finally woke up, Xu Dongyou found black handprints on his neck.

His face was slightly ugly. If he walked forward, there would be no accident, but if he stayed where he was, it seemed that there would be no accident.

Coupled with the fact that no source of evil spirits could be found, Xu Dongyou had no choice but to ask Tian Ze for help. After hearing this, Tian Ze looked surprised and disbelieving, "This shouldn't be, let's go, let's go to the captain."