Chapter 22: Hate to love you

°°°
Jimin is tapping his fingers on the table impatiently. He is in a meeting with other CEOs discussing their future business plans. Everyone was attentively listening to each other and sharing their ideas while Jimin was staring at the clock impatiently waiting until the meeting ended so he could meet his lover.

Jimin, being the CEO, had to attend many meetings. This week he was really busy, so he didn't have a chance to spend time with his boyfriend. Jimin was daydreaming about what he would do when he finally had a chance to spend time with Jungkook.

"Uh.. Mr. Park?" Jimin came back to reality hearing Jhope's voice.

"Uh, yes?" He asks as everyone in the room is staring at him, waiting for his answer.

"What do you think about the idea?" Jhope asks, raising his eye brow.

"Oh! The idea.. um.. it was great. I loved it. Keep up the good work I will be going now." Jimin says and stands up, making the others also stand he slightly bows and exits the room. Jimin is eager to meet his baby. He can't wait anymore!

He walks in a fast pace toward Jungkook's office table. He spotted the omega with a wmgilw on his hand and talked to another coworker, smiling sweetly.

The alpha's scent turns a little sour seeing his omega with someone else. He made his way toward Jungkook and placed his hand around Jungkook's waist possesively. The omega snaps his head toward Jimin and smiles. He hugs Jimin with a wide grin on his face.

The other alpha takes the file from Jungkook's hand and excuses himself. Jimin's scent went back to being sweet once he smelled Jungkook's pleasant scent.

"Don't do that." Jimin huffs, making Jungkook confused.

"Don't do what, alpha?" Jungkook asks poking Jimin's chest in a teasing way.

"Don't smile brightly at others like that. It makes me feel jealous. I was in an annoying meeting for an hour and didn't get a chance to meet you, and here you are smiling at someone else, " Jimin pouts, making Jungkook laugh out loud.

"Yah, you pabo! He was offering to my work so I could spend my time with my boyfriend." Jungkook says, fixing Jimin's tie.

"Oh really??! So you are free today??!" Jimin asks excitedly, and Jungkook nods after laughing at his alpha's cuteness.

"Yes, I am free just for you." Jungkook replied.

"That's great! Let's go now. I want to spend some time with you." Jimin intertwined his hand with Jungkook's.

The two of them made their way outside the office while holding hands. Many gasps and whispers can be heard as the two passed by. Jungkook shyly looked down while Jimin just walked outside with his head high.

"Woah, the CEOs dating The PA?"

"OMG! They look cute together, and I always shipped them."

"Huh, that should have been me!"

"Didn't they hate each other?"

"I heard they are destined mates."

"Jikook is Saling!!"

°°°°°

"Where are we headed?" The omega asks. The two of them were seated on their car, and Jimin was driving.

"It's a surprise." Jimin casually replies and focuses on the road. Jimin pulls up near the beach.

The sunset gives the beach a whole different vibe. Jungkook stares at the view open-mouthed.

 Jungkook stares at the view open-mouthed