Chapter 18: Jealous

°°°

A blond woman who was about the same age as Jimin and Jungkook ran and hugged Jimin tightly. Jungkook crossed his arms and glared at the two while poking his tongue inside his mouth.

"Jiminie, I'm so happy to see you after a long time!" She said blissfully. Her eyes were sparkling after seeing Jimin; and Jungkook noticed this. Jungkook stood there awkwardly.

"Who are you?" Jungkook couldn't help but ask. Jungkook's cold voice made the two to pull out of the hug.

The girl wrapped her hand around Jimin's arm, making Jungkook more jealous. The scene reminded Jungkook of Jeena, the girl who was flirting with Jimin the day he got kidnapped.

Jungkook felt his throat become dry and heart pounding fast but not in a good way. He wanted Jimin to untangle himself from her and hug Jungkook.

"Hi! I'm Jieun! And you are???" The woman introduced herself and keenly waited for Jungkook to do the same.

"He's Jungkook, my ma-" Jimin was going to introduce Jungkook as his mate but was cut off by Jungkook's cold voice

"Mr. Park's PA." Jungkook said, face showing distress.

"Jungko-" Jimin was again cut off by someone, but this time, it wasn't Jungkook.

"KOOKIE!" A tall, well-built and handsome alpha back hugged Jungkook cheerfully.

Jungkook quickly turned around as he recognised the person by his voice. "Yugyeom!" Jungkook said happily.

Once they faced each other, the two engulfed themselves in a hug

Once they faced each other, the two engulfed themselves in a hug. The two giggled, pulling out of the hug.

"Kookie, what are you doing here? No, don't answer that! Omg! I'm so happy to meet you!!" Gyeom says, excitedly ruffling Jungkook's hair.

"I'm so happy to meet you as well, Gyeom!" Jungkook replies cheerfully.

"you have grown so beautiful and cute! Yugyeom complimented, making Jungkook shy.

"No, you are the one who has gotten handsome. Not me." Jungkook cutely refused the compliment.

The two laughed, leaning on each other happily. Jungkook was caught off guard when a hand wrapped around his waist and pulled him closer, possessively.