Chapter 14: Quit

I'm sorry for updating late. I was busy. I think this chapter is bad because I don't know how to write fights. I'm Sorry for that!! If you think I should change some parts, please tell me I'll update it again then! Please read and tell me your thoughts and vote<3

°°°°

Jimin dragged Jungkook to his office , closed the door, and then let go of Jungkook's wrist. Jungkook rubbed his wrist because of how hard Jimin was holding it.

Jungkook was drunk, but he could see Jimin was angry, very angry, and so was he!

"What the fck was that Jeon! Why would you act like a brainless idiot in front of my guests! Saying we are mates! Addressing a clients daughter as a bitch?! Is this how a PA should behave?! Tell me Jeon!!" Jimin yelled at Jungkook.

"I'm not the brainless idiot! It's you! You are there obe who was with another omega in front of your destined mate! I organized the party even though it wasn't my job! Finished all the work you gave me to write your reports! You didn't care about me when you were flirting with that bitch! You didn't even push her away! You tell me, is that how a mate should behave!!!?" Jungkook shouted back, letting out his thoughts and feelings out.

"Jeon! Don't raise your voice at me!" Jimin ordered, but Jungkook ignored him.

"No! I will. I had enough of you ordering me to do this and that! I didn't complain when you did that, but you are playing with my feelings!  Tell me, why do you do that? Acting nice towards me and then being cold. Huh?!! I also have a heart, Jimin.  Why? Why won't you accept me, I'm sick of this. Why do you let me suffer all alone??! Nit accepting me as your mate and then being all caring?! Why Jimin, whyyyy!!???" Jungkook screamed his eyes glossy now.

"I'll tell you why! You bullied me for years in school without a reason, Jeon! You made my life a living hell! I felt pathetic of my ownself till I was 18! You made look like a desperate bastard in front of everyone! You took my first kiss! You even had the guts to come back to me and ask for a job! And I gave it to you! Isn't that enough for you! Don't be selfish, Jungkook! How can I be notmal with you and accept you as my mate when all you did was make me suffer huh?!" Jimin yelled frustratedly. He fisted his hand thinking about the memories of his school year.

"I'm not being selfish!" Jungkook shouted making Jimin push him against the wall and trapped him between his arms.

"Yes you are! You are a fcking selfish bastard! Who only thinks about yourself. Even now, you are being selfish!! You are the bitch not her, you are a selfish bitch!!!" Jimin shouted, Jungkook glaring angrily and pulled Jimin closer to him, closing the gap between them and kissing Jimin roughly. Both of them felt each other lips with a hibt of Jungkook's salty tears. Jimin pushed Jungkook away and scowled.

"What the fck was that?!" Jimin asked in disbelief.

"That's why Jimin! That's why all these years I liked you! I did since the first day I saw you, but I didn't know how to show it. I hated the way my heart flipped whenever I saw you, butterflies in my stomach. I pushed you away bullied you so it will all go away but it didn't! My friends said they are going to kiss you and humiliate you in front of our school. I said I would do it because I can't bear watching someone else kissing you! Yes, I'm selfish and greedy... for you!!" Jungkook paused for a second and continued again.