Chapter 4: Alpha's outburst

°°°°°°°°

Jungkook was sitting on a table filled with piles of files. He was reading the files thoroughly and summarising them as Jimin's orders. Not long after, Jimin came and stacked more files on his desk.

"Read these and give me a summary of them too." Jimin said, satisfied by the sight of younger suffering.

The other employees pitied Jungkook, but no one dared to question Park Jimin's rudeness toward Jungkook. Jimin never treated his employees in a bad way, neither gave them tons of work but all of a sudden they see their boss making the new PA do tons and tons of paper work that is not even necessary.

Jungkook frustratedly continued his work but had to stop again when Jimin called him to his office. Jungkook got up from his chair and made his way to his bosses office. He was welcomed by the strong pine scent that belonged to the alpha.

"Sir, you called me?" Asked Jungkook, fidgeting with his fingers nervous to look at Jimin.

"Yes, I want you to be bring me coffee." Jimin said, smirking as he saw Jungkook's expressions change  he knew this was going to annoy the taller because the coffee pot was inside Jimin's room, but he had to call Jungkook to get him that.

"Can't you get it yourself? It's right next to you." Jungkook muttered in a low voice, but Jimin heard him.

"I can, but that means I don't need a PA anymore. So, ve a good pup and serve me coffee without complaining." Jimin said smugly.

Jungkook gritted his teeth and served Jimin a cup of coffee, and handed it to him. He turned around to leave when Jimin said, "Finish all the files that I assigned to you before you leave today."

Jungkook sighed. How can he finish all of them. There is a load of files he needs to finish. Jungkook sat down and started reading the fles and summarising it.

Kim Taehyung and another colleague named Kim Seokjin felt bad for the Omega. They walked to Jungkook when it was lunchtime and offered him to come with them.

"Jungkook, its lunch time, you should eat." Jin said, Jin and Jungkook have become close because both of them are Omegas, and the older fellow is acting like a mother figure to Jungkook.

"No, Jin hyung. If I eat now I won't be able to finish all this today." Jungkook refused the invitation with a sad tone.

"Today? He told you to finish all this by today?" Taehyung was shocked.

"Yes, Tae. He wants me to finish all this before I go home today, so please, you guys go and have your lunch." Jungkook gave a sad smile.

"No, Jungkook. We will help you. I can't believe that the boss of ours made you work this much." Jin said, throwing a glare to the direction of Jimin's office.

"No, please, you guys eat. I can finish it, It's fine." Jungkook uttered.

But the two Kims sat near Jungkook's desk and started helping him with his work until an angry alpha with sour and spicy pheromones lingering in the air appeared.

"Whan the hell do you think you're doing?! I told Jungkook to finish the work and why do I see three Jungkooks." Jimin growled, not like what's going on in front of him.

"Did I tell you to get help from other people!" Jimin shouted loudly.

Jungkook shook his head, trembling at the loud voice as his Omega whined, feeling hurt from the alpha's outburst

°°°°° The end of chapter

What do you guys think about this book? Please vote and comment.

♡♡♡♡