Chapter 19: Confess

°°°

Jimin was furious, to say the least. Jimin grabs a hold of Jungkook's wrist and harshly drags him. The people in the restaurant gave them a weird look. Jungkook wriggled his wrist, trying to pry his wrist from Jimin's hold, but no avail.

"Where are you taking me?" Jungkook inquired, but Jimin ignored his question and proceeded to drag him outside of the restaurant.

"Let me go, please," Jungkook pleaded

Jimin ignored Jungkook's pleads and kept on walking further while dragging Jungkook to his car. Jungkook was trying to free himself, but in Jimin's tight hold, he had no chance of freeing his hand.

"LET ME GO!!" Jungkook yelled, raising his voice once they were near Jimin's car. Jimin halted and turned around to look at Jungkook, his eyes darker than ever.

"Don't fcking yell at me! JEON JUNGKOOK!" Jimin growled, glaring at a feared Jungkook. The alpha's dark aura was making Jungkook scared.

"N-no... NO! Why should I listen to you, huh!? Let me go!!! Why did you even drag me, huh?! Without an explanation! Let me go!!!" Jungkook said, gulping down a lump. The alpha's dark ice was making Jungkook feel small, but the omega wasn't going to give up that easily.

Jimin's gritted his teeth, and his face showed how furious he was. His wolf was about to go feral, and so was Jimin.

"Why?! Huh? So you can go back to your Gyeom and start flirting again?" Jimin growled aggressively.

"I wasn't flirting!" Jungkook hissed, with an irritated look on his face. He wasn't going to let Jimin make false assumptions about him.

"Don't you fcking lie to me, Jeon!" Jimin said, scowling. The alpha's sour scent is stronger than ever.

"I'm not lying! I wasn't flirting with Gyeom! Stop making false assumptions!" Jungkook retorted, finally freeing his wrist from Jimin's hold.

"You let him feed you in front of your mate!" Jimin growled, remembering how Gyeom was feeding his mate.

"Mate!? What mate?! Didn't you say you will never accept me as your mate?! Huh!?? How am I your mate now!?" The omega fumed in anger.

Jimin pinned Jungkook against the wall, trapping him between his arms.

"What did you say?" Jimin asked menacingly.

"I said what I said! I wasn't flirting with Gyeom. He's my cousin for crying out loud!" Jungkook says, raising his voice.

Jimin grips Jungkook's chin and swiftly raises his chin, making Jungkook look at him.

"What did you say? Cousin?" Jimin asked, perplexed, staring at Jungkook's eyes.

"Yes, Gyeom is my cousin! And what about Jieun, huh?! You were flirting with her in front of me... Do you know how I felt? No, right?! You accused me of flirting with Gyeom in front of you while you were flirting with another omega when I was there!" Jungkook spats, still trapped between Jimin's arms.

Jimin's eyes widen. He lets go of Jungkook. "Jieun... she has a boyfriend. We are just friends. I'm sorry, Kook, for making you feel like that." Jimin says softly, crasing Jungkook's cheeks. Jungkook doe eyes stare at Jimin's confusedly.

"Huh?" Jungkook questions, surprised at Jimin's change of behaviour.

"Was it true, what you said that day?" Jimin asked, referring to the day Jungkook wanted to quit.