Chapter 13: Park company anniversary

Guys, did you see Jikook hug?! It was so adorable and heart touching 🤧😭❤️. JM was teasing JK for his bangs.

JM asked, "Is it you?"  JK replied "yeah its me." Then they hugged. Kyoooottt!!!

 Kyoooottt!!!

°°°°

Park Jimin POV

I was feeling guilty for making Jungkook go to KM restaurant by foot. I completely forgot he didn't bring his car.

When he dropped banana milk on my shirt, I didn't even know why he even bought it, I wanted to get a new shirt. After shopping for more than an hour. I dropped Jungkook off, dismissing him.

I drove my car back to the office because I suddenly remembered the Jjajangmyeon I made him buy. I told him to buy two for both of us to enjoy, but in the end, none of us ate anything.

I parked my car and walked to my office, but the two bowls of Jjajangmyeon weren't on my desk.

"What happened to it?" I mumbled under my breath.

"What happened to what?!" I was taken by surprise when I saw Tae standing behind me with a bowl of Jjajangmyeon in his hand.

"What the hell, Tae?! Why are you eating my Jjajangmyeon?" I asked him, rolling my eyes and snatching the bowl from him, but to my dismay, it was empty.

"So, you are the one ordered Jjajangmyeon." Tae said more like to himself.

"Of course, Taelock! It was on my desk, who else would have ordered Jjajangmyeon and left it on my desk!" I sassed, handing him the empty bowl.

"We were hungry, so we ate it." Tae shrugged, now sitting on my chair.

"What do you mean, 'we'?" I spouted.

"Well, Park Jimin, we mean two people or more. In simple terms, more than one-." I cut him off.

"I know what we is, but I'm asking who did you eat it with?" Tae just smirked his eyes, sparkling back at the memories.

"Well, sit down. I'll tell you what happened. " I sat on a chair in front of my desk facing Tae, who was still sitting on my swirling chair.

Flashback brought to you by JIMINSSI

Tae and Yoongi were talking and flirting casually  it was a normal thing for them. Everyone in the office knew these two liked each other.

Jimin assigned the two to write a report, and after writing the report, both of them made their way to Jimin's office. They opened the door without knocking because they knew Jimin went out dragging Jungkook with him. It was weird at first for them to see Jimin dragging Jungkook, but they shrugged it off. Jimin is there, boss, after all. He can do anything he wants.

They walked to Jimin's desk and were going to leave the file on the desk when Tae's eyes caught two bowls of Jjajangmyeon and banana milk bottles in a plastic bag.