Chapter 11: Jjajangmyeon

°°°°°

"Enjoying the view, are we?" Taehyung snuck into the office using his spare key and asked Yoongi with a smirk plastered on his handsome face.

"How did you?" Yoongi started but stopped when Tae tangled the key in front of him.

'Of course, he has a key.' Yoongi thinks.

Yoongi back away, scared of what the alpha in front of him might do.

Tae traps Yoongi between the walls, putting his arm on both sides of Yoongi.

"What shall I do we with you?" Tae asked in a sing-song voice.

Yoongi grabs Taehyung and pulls him closer to his lips. Taehyung closed the gap between them with sealing his lips on Yoongi's.

"What the hell is going on here!?"

Both of them flinched and snapped their heads to the direction of the voice, and there stood Park Jimin proudly with a shocked Jungkook next to him.

"Ah.. Jimin, you're back!" Tae said back away, rubbing his nape nervously.

"Yes, I'm just gone for two days and you make my office a place to fuck?" Jimin shakes his head, chuckling.

"Um.. then I'll be going." Yoongi mumbled and runs out of the room to calm his beating heart.

"How did it go?" Tae asks as he sat down on one of the chairs.

Now Tae is sitting in front of Jimin facing him and Jimin's desk in between them.

"We met in at Skylight hotel. Yoon was asking to own half of the shares to smuggle drugs. I said no, but knowing him, he wouldn't stop. He would find another way to get what he wanted." Jimin said fisting his hand.

"So, what are you going to do?" Tae asked curiously.

"Nothing for now. Hoseok's men will spy on him and what he's up to, and when I know what's going on, I will get him arrested. I don't have any proof that he is smuggling drugs. I just need to catch him red-handed." Jimin voiced out.

"Mr. Jeon?" Jimin called Jungkook's name.

"Yes, uh, yes sir?" Jungkook who was being quiet the whole time and was thinking about how Jimin slapped him for no reason, asked.

"I want you to write a report about Mr. Yoon and hand it over to me quick as possible. Also I want you to write Mr. Jan a card, with my best wishes to his wedding and I sincerely apologise for not being able to attend it. Oh! And there's a meeting coming up you need to finish the paper works for it, I also want to you to summarise all those documents over there." Jimin says pointing at a pile of documents.

Jungkook wrote down what Jimin was saying on his tablet and raised his head to take a quick glance at the documents he need to summarise and was in utter shock! There was a huge pile of files stacked on Jimin's desk.

"Jimin, why are you giving this much work?" Taehyung asked shocked at Jimin acting hostile toward Jungkook.

He thought this trip would make amends between the two, but now Jimin has gotten more cold. Tae made a self note to ask Jimin what's going on later.

"He's my PA Taehyung, and working for me means being able to do all this work. I don't like people who lack the skill of hard work. Mr. Jeon, I hope this isn't that much work for you?" Jimin asked, smirking.

"Uh, no, sir. I'll get them down right away, sir." Jungkook tightened his grip on the tablet. He was angry, very angry. What did he do to deserve this?

Jungkook bowed to Jimin, taking the files with him to get on with the work Jimin had given him.