Chapter 8: Sharing a room

°°°°°°°

Jeon Jungkook POV

I made my way to the office with my bags pack ready for the trip to Incheon. Even though my thoughts were to run away and hide. I can't do that, so I decided to go with Jimin.

"Taehyung will be taking charge while I'm gone, I have an important business meeting. I will go with my PA, Mr Jeon. We'll be back in two days. Then I'll take my leave. Mr. Jeon, please follow me." Jimin announced to the other employees.

"Mr. Jeon, are you ready?" Jimin asked me as soon as we went inside his office.

"Yes, Mr. Park." I replied.

"Then, we'll get going to Incheon. Taehyung, if anything serious comes up, call me immediately. Just don't burn down my company while I'm gone. Ask yoongi's help if needed he's smarter than you sometimes." Jimin stated, with a mischievous smile plastered on his face.

"Yah! He's not smarter than me." Detested Taehyung, but Jimin just laughed it off.

"Jeon, come with me and also carry my bags." Jimin said, pointing at three bags.

"What?! Your bags, why should I?" I shouted in anger but shut up when he glared at me.

Why does he need three bags for only two days. I reluctantly carried his three bags and my bag also. We made our way down to his car. I placed the bags inside the car and then walked toward the passenger seat. Before I could open the door, Jimin opened it for me. He closed the car door after I got in. Walking around the car, he got into the drivers seat and ignited the engine.

Why is he doing nice things all of a sudden. Is it also because of his wolf? Yes, that must be it. Come to think of it, my wolf also acted weirdly.

☆ Flashback

I don't even know where exactly we are, and I definitely don't want to walk home from here at night. So I told Jimin my home address. He ignited the engine and drove the car.

'I guess his driver went home. Why is he driving the car?'

We arrived at my house and I got off the car. I turned around to thank Jimin.

"Uh, thanks for dropping me off." I said to him as he also got out of the car.

"It's nothing. Just go in." He remarked.

'Is he waiting till I go inside?'

~ of course he is. Give him a kiss, you idiot! My Omega yelled inside my head.

'Are you crazy? No way!' I replied to my Omega.

I don't care even if he's my destined mate. I don't want to kiss him, not when he said he won't accept me as his mate. If he isn't going to accept me, why should I accept him as my mate. I furrowed my eyebrows.

~fine I'll do it myself. My Omega huffed, and before I could think, my Omega leaned in and kissed Jimin on the cheek. His eyes widened, surprised, and so did mine.

I hurriedly ran inside my house without looking back. I opened my front door, entered my house and closed it shout, then slid down, and held my hand over my heart.

"Beating fast again." I talked to myself. What's happening to me?

☆ Flashback ends

Just like my Omega acted alone, his alpha must also act alone.

We arrived in Incheon by evening time. Then, We stopped at the nearest hotel and got off.

I was exhausted and hungry from the long ride. Jimin got out of the car and ordered me to bring the bags. 'Am I his maid or something?' I obliged anyway. We both made way inside the hotel.

The hotel had 5 stories, and the walls were coloured in white with black curtains hanging down.

"Welcome! sir. How can I help you?" The hotel receptionist, a female omega named Jennie, chimed.

"I want to book two rooms for two days." Jimin remarked.

"Yes, sir, let me see which rooms are free." The female omega typed something on the computer and then looked back at us.

"I'm sorry, Sir, but we only have one room free at this time. It has a double bed, would you like to book that room?" She asked.

"Uh.. yes. That would be fine." Jimin replied, making my eyes widen in surprise.

Jimin really wants us to share a room? What wrong with this stupid short alpha!

Author POV

Jungkook was standing near Jimin with his jaw dropped and hands carrying his and Jimin's bags.

Jimin simply took the keys from Jennie, the female omega, and followed her toward the hotel room. Jungkook didn't have any choice either, so he also followed after Jimin.

They stopped walking once they came in front of a door with the number 13 printed on it. Jimin opened the door with the keys. The female omega, who escorted them there, left after earning a small "Thank you!" From both Jungkook and Jimin.

Jungkook dropped the bags on the floor and made his way to the bed to lie down on it.

"Move." Jimin uttered coldly.

"No! I'm tired from carrying your bags and the long ride, I would like to rest. I'm not moving!" Jungkook expressed his amger with a bitter voice.

Jimin didn't respond back. Thus, the room was filled with silence. Jungkook sighed in relief, thinking the alpha might have finally let him rest.

But boy, was he wrong, Jungkook sqealed when he felt weight on top of him. Jimin was lying on top of him , eyes closed, looking like a Greek god. The sight made Jungkook's heart beat fast.

"Yah! What's wrong with you." Jungkook said in a hushed tone since it was hard for him to breathe with an alpha on top of him.

"I told you to move, but you didn't listen, so now I'm lying on top of you." Jimin said nonchalantly.

"Get of me, you are heavy." Jungkook said, pushing Jimin. Jungkook pushed with much force, ending Jimin to fall to the floor.

Jungkook shot up and looked at Jimin, who now stood up. Jungkook gulped loudly.

"I-" Jungkook was cut off by Jimin as he got on top of Jungkook again and started tickling his sides.

"Hahaha! Aw! Stoowwpp! Nooo~." Jungkook muttered indistinctly.

"What you want more?" Jimin teased as he tickled Jungkook more.

"Nooopppeee, pleeasee stooowwpp!" Jungkook said between his giggles.

"Not until you apologise." Jimin said, still teasing Jungkook.

"Sssorry!" Jungkook whispered because his stomach and cheek was in pain from laughing too much.

Jimin stopped tickling and let go of Jungkook. He looked at Jungkook fondly. Jungkook's doe eyes were staring at him with a sparkle in his eyes. The cute, thin lips were waiting to be kissed, his cheeks red due to laughing hard and his hand clutching Jimin's shirt tightly.

Jimin could feel his wolf wanting to close the gap between them. The alpha wanted to kiss his Omega, and with that, Jimin went closer to Jungkook's lips.

'Beautiful.' Jimins mind repeated it again and again.

Jimin's and Jungkook's lips were inches apart. Jungkook closed his eyes in surprise, yet waiting to feel Jimin's lips on his own. Jimin was about to kiss Jungkook when,

"Room services!"

°°°° the end of chapter

👀
Why did room service have to ruin the moment???!!

Anyways, vote!!

☆☆☆