Chapter 3: Mate

(Wolves' eyes will turn purple when they meet their mate.)

°°°°°°°
Park Jimin stood in front of the timber door looking, dangerously handsome.

Jungkook's breath got caught in his throat. He couldn't believe what was happening. Jimin's pine scent and Jungkook's mint scent filled the office.

Their wolves awoke. 'Mate,' both of them chanted as Jungkook's and Jimin's eyes turned purple.

They both stared at each other eyes glistening purple. Jimin cleared his throat and walked past Jungkook and sat on his chair, completely ignoring his wolfs eagerness to jump on the Omega and claim him as his.

Jungkook and his wolf felt rejected. He was overwhelmed with different emotions. One part of him felt rejected, and the other was confused and surprised.

Here, he is standing in front of the kid he used to bully in school, looking all vulnerable. Now he's not just his boss but also his destined mate chosen by the moon goddess. He knew his life wasn't going to be the same anymore.

This morning, he woke up thinking that he would get this job and would be able to pay off his debts and treat his ill mother. Now, he's not even sure if he will get this job or be rejected from his mate forever. Oh! how the moon goddess surely have played tricks on them.

"-Jeon, Mr. Jeon!" Jungkook came back to sense when he heard Jimin calling his name. There, he sat, looking devilishly stunning, his alpha, Park Jimin. 'Can he even call him his alpha?' Was the question.

"Jimi-" Jungkook tried to talk but was cut off by Jimin. "Sir, call me, sir."

Jungkook opened his mouth and closed it again. He was trying to find the right words, but nothing came into his mind. Can you blame him when he also doesn't know if he should ask if he will still get the job or if Jimin will accept him as his mate?

"I know we have been chosen as mates by the moon goddess, but I don't believe in mates, and I would appreciate it if you never mention that we are mates. Because Jeon, I'd never accept you as my mate, never!" Jimin said, dead serious, looking straight into Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook feared if Jimin could see his soul at this point.

"But Ji... Sir, we are ma-" Yet again Jungkook was cut off my Jimin "Never speak of that if you want to keep your job, Mr. Jeon." Jimin growled, ignoring his alpha, who is howling in pain.

'I just wants to be with my Omega, but why does my human have to make it hard?!.' Jimin's wolf thought.

"You will start working from today. Taehyung will show you to your table. Also, I want you to take scent suppressors, I dont want to smell your sour scent." Jimin said rudely and went back to typing on his laptop.

Jungkook felt a pang in his heart.

°°°°°° The end of chapter

How do you think it's going so far?