Chapter 12: Shopping

°°°°

Jeon Jungkook was walking for an hour to the KM restaurant. You may ask why he didn't he take a car or a bus? Well, he came back from Incheon in his bosses car, and no busses are coming, so he's going there by foot.

Finally, he reached the said restaurant and ordered two Jjajangmyeon as his boss said. He also bought a bunch of banana milk bottles because it's Jungkook's favourite drink, and he was thirsty.

He drank one banana milk bottle on the spot and started walking back. Then he noticed a bus coming and he got on it.

Jungkook arrived at Park building, holding two Jjajangmyeons and his banana milk bottles. He rushes to Jimins office. He opened the door with his elbow and entered.

"Mr. Park, I brought your lunch." Jungkook announced. The said man was busy on his phone, and he looked up as he saw Jungkook.

Jimin was going to call Jungkook to ask why he was being late he was worried about the omega, and his alpha wolf was pestering him to ask where he was. Jimin, not wanting to fight with his wolf, was going to call Jungkook, and that's when the latter entered.

"Mr. Jeon, what took you so long? I was getting wo- I mean why are you so slow to bring me lunch? I was super hungry." Jimin says, fake glaring at Jungkook.

"Sorry, Mr. Park, I walked all the way there, but luckily, I got onto a bus coming back, that's why I was late." Jungkook chimed.

"You did what?!" Jimin shouts, Jungkook flinched, making him spill his half drank banana milk on Jimin's shirt.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Park, I'll get you another shirt." Jungkook said hurriedly, trying to wipe the banana milk stain off from Jimin's shirt.

Jimin grabs Jungkook's hand. "Why did you wakk there?" Jimin asked worry evident in his eyes, not minding his banana milk spilt shirt.

"I didn't bring my car, and there weren't any busses." Jungkook replied, perplexed. He pulled his hand out of Jimin's grip.

"Are you dumb Jeon Jungkook?! You should have asked for my car or even Tae's car. Why didn't you tell me you didn't have your car. Can't you communicate or something?!" Jimin exploded in anger. He was angry at himself for not asking Jungkook earlier.

"I didn't want to bother you, that's why I didn't ask anyone for their car." Jungkook said the half truth. He did think of asking Jimin for his car, but he looked pissed and he was scared to ask. Also, he didn't wanna bother Jimin.

"Yah! How can you be - arghh! Anyways, Mr. Jeon I think we should go buy a new shirt for me, don't you think?" Jimin asked, now changing the topic.

He wanted to go get hit by a bus. How stupid is he to forget Jungkook didn't have his car. He made Jungkook walk for hours. He was angry, but he needed to clear up his mind from all these thoughts.

"No sir, I mean you can stay here. I'll go buy you a new shirt." Jungkook said, turning around, but Jimin grabbed his hand again.

"I said we, Mr. Jeon. So we will be going. Now follow me." Jimin chuckled, dragging Jungkook behind him to his car. He again let Taehyung take charge and left.

"Does he oNLy see ME when hE wants to keep SoMeoNe in charge?!" Taehyung shouted, and the whole building shook.

Jeon Jungkook POV

I was sitting on the passenger seat in Jimin's car. We arrived in front of a gucci shop. We both walked inside, and he was going through the shirts.

"I like the colour of this shirt." Jimin would casually say and give me a shirt to hold. By the time he was done picking clothes, I was holding more than 20 shirts in my hand.