Chapter 7: Hobi Guy

°°°°°°

Jeon Jungkook POV

"I didn't know you found yourself an omega, Jiminiee." The guy who entered the VIP room said smirking as he eyed at me and Jimin.

Jimin quickly stood up, making me fall to the ground in the process. I yelped as my back met the floor, "Aww!".

"Shut up, Hobi! He's not my Omega, " Jimin said, annoyed. I was still on the ground looking up at Jimin and the new guy, 'Hobi'?

"Are you okay?" Hobi guy asked me as he offered his hand for me to get up, but before I could accept his hand, Jimin pulled me up and wrapped his hand around my waist.

My cheeks turn redish as I blush deeply. 'What is he doing?'

"Not your Omega, huh? says the one who has his arms wrapped around him." I quickly untangle myself from Jimin. Jimin and Hobi sit down on the great couches, and I stand not knowing what to do once again.

"Jeon, sit!" Jimin annoyly said, and I obeyed him.

Does he always have to order me around. Yes, I bullied him, but isn't me being his PA enough for him?

"Jimin, why did you call me here?" Hobi asked, I just noticed he's also an alpha.

'Maybe that why Jimin acted that way?'

"I actually called you here for a serious matter. Do you know the gangster Yoon Bin, who tried to steal from you co pany supplies and mine?" Jimin asked, being all serious again.

"Yoon Bin?! GANGSTER?!" I shouted out loud and regretted when they both looked at me.

"Yes, Mr. Jeon, I hope you aren't scared." Jimin said smugly.

"Wh-why should I be scared?" I voiced out crossing my arms.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" The Hobi guy asked, confused.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, Mr. Park's PA." I elobrated offering my habd for a handshake.

He shook my hand and said, "I'm Jung Hoseok, Jimin's business partner."

So Jung Hoseok and Hobi are the same person?

Of course they are. How can you be so stupid, Jungkook? Jimin came here to meet Mr Jung, meaning Hobi is Mr Jung. Argh, why am I so slow at this.

"Hoseok, back to the topic, do you know him?" Jimin asked, bringing us back to the main topic.

"How can I forget, Min. I lost a lot of supplies that day, a huge loss for my company. What is it, Is he back?" Hoseok asked, gritting his teeth.

"Yes, he's in Incheon, and he wants me to meet him there in person." Jimin explained.

Why does a gangster want to meet Jimin?

"What does he want from you?" Hoseok questioned intrigued.

"I also don't know what he wants from me, but all I know is he always held a grudge against my father." Jimin uttered, taking a  sip from the drinks we were served by the waitress.

"So, are you going to meet him?" Hoseok queried.

"Yes, I will meet him next week in Incheon. I want you to know shat he wants. Tell your men to go to Incheon and inquire about Yoon Bin. Then tell them to wait for me to arrive there. I will go there alone." Jimin answered.

"Alone? Why would you go alone, Jimin, that dangerous." Hoseok said, and I agreed by nodding my head.

Is he crazy to go alone to meet a gangster? My Omega also huffed in disbelief.

"I won't be alone. Your people will be there. I won't take my men because if I do, he will know I'm up to something. I want your men to spy secretly." Jimin elobrated.

"No! I will come with you!" My Omega shouted in my head.

I hate this mate bond. Why is it so hard for my Omega to just shut up. Doesn't he get it if Jimin dies, I can be the CEO of Park Entertainment. Huh, nice, I would be ruling that would be awesome. I will be called 'sir' by many people. I mean, think about it. I can change its name to Jeon Entertainment. Also, I will be Jeon Jungkook, the famous CEO. Not bad, huh?

"You really want to?" Hobi asked me, looking perplexed.

"I want to what?" I asked confused, what is he asking about? Wait! did he read my thoughts? Does he know that I want to become CEO?? No, it can't be. I'm doomed.

"You really want to accompany Jimin to Incheon?" Hobi asked again.

Oops! Did I say that out loud damn you, Omega!!

~you will thank me later. My Omega replied.

"Ah... did I say that? I mean, DO I?! Yeah, do I need to accompany you there as your PA?" I reasoned, lying badly to cover up what my Omega said.

If he's going to meet a gangster why should I go with him. These past few weeks were hell for me working as his PA. I don't want to go to Incheon with him. Nah, uh! My Omega can when as much as he wants, but no way. I ain't going to meet a gangster with my annoying boss, who I had a cru - I mean I bullied.

"That's a good idea, Jungkook. You should accompany Jimin. It would be safe, and Yoon Bin wouldn't think much of it!" Hobi chimed.

Now, this Hobi guy is annoying. Can't he just be quiet. 'Self Note: kill my Omega once I get home.' I thought.

Jimin, please tell them you don't want me to come with you please, so I can peacefully become CEO and then treat my Mom and be rich!

I looked at Jimin, hoping he would detest the idea, but to my dismay, Jimin said.

"Then it's settled. I will go to Incheon with Mr. Jeon and your men will be spying on Yoon Bin and also guarding us."

Just great, just me and Jimin in Incheon! Can my life get more worse.  Can I even protest?

"Then we'll get going." Jimin said, standing up and hugging Hoseok.

"Ye, It's getting late. I should also head home. I'll send my men to Incheon." Hoseok replied, then pulled me into the hug as soon as I stood up.

Now I was half hugging Hoseok and half hugging Jimin. I can smell his intoxicating scent, pine. I sniff it even more, I felt all giddy. Then we pull out of the hug. Me and Jimin make our way out of the restaurant.

"Where do you live?" Jimin asked out of the blue when we sat inside the car.

"Huh?" I asked bewildered.

"Tell me your home address. So, I can drop you off, or you can walk home from here." He said, shrugging.

°°°°°the end of chapter

Please comment and vote 🙏

So any comments for today's chapter?

(So kyoootttttt <3)