Chapter 20 : Boyfriends

°°°

A week passed after the day Jimin confessed his feelings to Jungkook.

Jimin was sitting on his swirling chair, one leg crossed over the other. He was staring at his PA, who was just outside his door. He could see the omega talking with Yoongi. Jimin smiles to himself.

'I'm glad that he's mine.'

"Mr. Jeon, please come to my office." The buzzer echoed Jimin's voice. (I'm sorry, idk what it's call 🥲✊️)

"I'll be there, Mr. Park." Jungkook replies, getting up from his chair.

"So, he's calling you to his office?" Yoongi teases Jungkook with a smirk plastered on his face.

"It's not what you think, Grandpa." Jungkook huffs, making Yoongi laugh.

"But isn't it odd that he's always calling you to his office more than he used to?" Yoongi comments, making Jungkook roll his eyes playfully.

"He's my boss, Yoongles." Jungkook replies.

"Yeah, yeah, have fun." Yoongi replied nonchalantly, making his way toward Taehyung's office.

Jungkook shakes his head before making his way toward Jimin's office finally. Jungkook knocks on the door and enters with a cute bunny smile spread on his face.

Jungkook was pushed against the wall and kissed as soon as he entered the room. At first, Jungkook was surprised but soon composed himself as he realised it was just his boyfriend.

"I don't think kissing your PA is something you should do, Mr. Park." The omega says, pulling out of the kiss.

"There is no rule about that!" Jimin huffs giving Jungkook a quick peck. "Besides, I missed you."

"There should be." Jungkook replies poking Jimin's chest. He laughs, seeing the disbelief written all over Jimin's face.

"You don't love me anymore?" Jimin pouts cutely, making Jungkook pinch his cheek.

"Are you acting cute, Mr. Park?" Jungkook teases Jimin.

"Yes, and only for you, baby." Jimin says, planting a quick peck on Jungkook's lips. Jungkook giggles in return.

Jimin sits down on his chair and makes Jungkook sit on his lap. The alpha's hands are wrapped around the omega securely. Jungkook rests his head on Jimin's shoulder.

"Jimin?" Jungkook says, suddenly lifting his head up

"Yeah?" Jimin asks still, his hands wrapped around the omega.

"Can I get a day off tomorrow?" Jungkook questions, making Jimin look at Jungkook attentively.

"Day off? Yeah, baby, you can have anything you want. but first, tell me what it is for? Don't tell me you are tired of being my boyfriend?" Jimin teases and earns a smack on the head by Jungkook.

"No!!" Jungkook whines. "I'm going to meet my mother. I'm going to pay for her operation." Jungkook says, being serious.

"Your mom's operation?" Jimin asks curiously. It was the first time Jungkook mentioned his mom to Jimin, and Jimin was genuinely curious.

"Yes, she needs to get an operation done, and I needed money. Now, finally, I have enough money I can pay for it. I want to take a day off to visit her hospital and pay for the operation." Jungkook explains.

Jimin ruffles Jungkook's hair. "You can have a day off, baby. But I'm also coming with you to meet my future mother in law." Jimin replies.

"Pabo." Jungkook beams his bunny smile.

Meanwhile, outside the office.

"Omg! Did you see that they are hugging." Tae says in a hushed tone to Yoongi.

"I can see that, Tae!" Yoongi says, smacking his boyfriends head.

"I'm sending a picture of this to my boyfriend." Jin comments excitedly, taking a photo and sending it to Namjoon.

"You never told us you date Kim Namjoon." Tae says to Jin.

"And you never told me you guys are boyfriends!" Jin retorts, making Tae shut his mouth.

"And Jungkook never told us he's dating Jimin." Yoongi also adds.

"And I don't think I told you guys to spy on us." A new voice came from the office door now that is open. Jimin is standing in front of the three with his one hand hugging confused Jungkook's waist.

"Sir!" The three of them quickly compose themselves, looking at each other to come up with something to say.

"Uh.. we.. I lost my phone! Yeah, that's it. They were just helping me to look for it." Jin lies while the other two nod.

"But, Jin hyung, your phone is in your hand." Jungkook says, looking at Jin's hand. Jimin raises his eyebrow suspiciously.

"Oh! How did it get to my hand?" Jin laughs nervously but soon gets saved by getting a call from his boyfriend  Namjoon.

"Oh! I need to take this call. it's important." Jin says smugly and answers the phone, walking away from the others.

"Did he just answer his boyfriends calls during work hours?" Jimin says, activating his boss personality.

"Did you kiss your PA during work hours?" Tae Retorts, making Jimin huff.

"Annoying." Jimin huffs.

°°°End of chapter

Yoo.... how are you, my people? I hope you guys are doing well. Here's another update for you guys.