Chapter 101: Identity Exposed

Start from the beginning

It turned out that what they liked was actually an idol with both beauty and strength!

The little girl couldn't help screaming excitedly, then held her breath again, clenched her fists nervously and looked at the picture, praying in her heart that Xu Dongyou would be able to defeat the monster and protect those innocent spectators.

More and more people are also watching the live broadcast, and they also have this idea in their hearts.

At the same time, other handlers also arrived to help Xu Dongyou start to control the monster. No one dared to attack, fearing that the monster would go berserk and lead to a latent move.

Just like the monster last time, when the opponent made a big move, it almost wiped out everyone.

This time, all handlers are cautious.

A little sweat broke out on Xu Dongyou's forehead due to the fierce battle, and his brain was constantly thinking about how to lure the monster out of this passage. At this moment, his breath froze slightly, and he was stunned for a rare moment.

It was also at this moment that the monster sensed it and quickly seized this opportunity to use all its strength to break free from the vine. Several vines were broken and scattered on the ground, and the monster rushed towards the audience.

The other handlers didn't bother to ask Xu Dongyou what happened, and all desperately gritted their teeth and took out their hole cards to resist.

But this monster is too huge, and the processors are not very good at dealing with such monsters.

Seeing that the monster was about to break through the barriers set by the handlers, the audience couldn't help screaming, and all the people watching the live broadcast were too nervous to breathe, when several vines grew rapidly and controlled the monster again. It held back its advance, and finally fell heavily to the ground due to strength, smashing a huge pothole.

The ground shook a few times, the dust was flying, and the gravel was scattered so that the handler had to take a few steps back to avoid being injured by the rocks.

Their eyes fell on Xu Dongyou, and they breathed a sigh of relief.

Xu Dongyou was also a little scared, and almost let the monster pass by, but there was a reason why he was dazed just now.

Because just now, he felt that his strength had ushered in a terrible increase again, Xu Dongyou caught sight of the camera that was still working not far away, and vaguely realized it.

At the same time, I realized one thing with hindsight.

He seems to be exposed!

But then Xu Dongyou didn't care to think, all his attention was drawn back to the monster, the thing that fell just now seemed to make the monster extremely angry, it raised its head and roared, a faint crisis flooded Xu Dongyou instantly In his heart, Xu Dongyou suddenly realized that the monster might be about to open the door.

He didn't know what the monster's hole card would be, but he quickly wrapped vines around the monster's limbs, tail, and the position of the mouth, and then stuck three powerful charms on his body, and said to the other handlers: "Come on!" Somebody help me move it there."

Those handlers immediately realized, and quickly put a strong talisman on their body, and then went to help drag the vine back.

But the monster is too huge. Even if they put on the powerful charm, it doesn't mean that they can easily drag the monster, and the special police in the distance hurried over with a heavy-duty vehicle, "tied the vines to the car ."