"Hello Naruto-sama, I am Tsubasa Yura, Sona-sama's Rook, " Tsubasa introduced herself.

"Hello Naruto-sama, I am Ruruko Nimura, Sona-sama's Pawn, " Ruruko introduced herself.

"Hello Naruto-san, I am Genshirou Saji, Sona-sama's Pawn " Saji introduced himself with an overconfident smug on his face that he could defeat Naruto.

"I didn't introduce myself correctly; I am Naruto Lucifer, Great Grandson of Original Lucifer. " Naruto introduced himself to all of them.

"I am Velzard, Naruto-kun's Queen, " The ice Dragon introduced herself.

"I am Luminous Valentine, Naru's Bishop, " The Queen of nightmares introduced herself.

"I am Ingvild Leviathan, Naru-kun's Cardinal, " The Descendant of the True Leviathan introduced herself.

"What is a Cardinal? " Sona's queen Tsubaki asked.

"Well, you see, Naruto-kun has two peerage sets, and both of them are unique in Nature; in one evil piece set, he got 19 pieces, and in other evil pieces set, he got 15 pieces, and in the first set, he got all mutated pieces and making the first devil obtain all mutated pieces in a single set, and they name the extra pieces has Cardinal and Marshal, which was the names of the pieces that came for Embassy Chess. Cardinal have both abilities from the Bishop and Knight. In contrast, Marshal has the abilities of Rook and Knight, making it a unique set, and never able to recreate them because it is the only one present in the underworld. Still, it is disadvantageous that Naruto-kun can't use both sets in a rating game; he can only use one set in a rating game." Sona explained to everyone. They all became shocked after hearing it because Naruto is the biggest competition in the rating game. Still, Naruto's peerage members didn't shock because they already knew about it as they continued their introduction.

"I am Artoria Pendragon, Naruto-kun's Knight, " The king of Knights introduced herself.

"I am Akame, Naruto-kun's Knight, " The Demonic Sword Murasame holder introduced herself.

"I am Roronoa Zoro, Naruto's Marshal, " The Three sword holder introduced himself.

"I am Moka Akashiya, Naruto-kun's Rook, " The princess of Vampire introduced herself.

"I am Ban, Boss's Rook, " The Fox Sin of Greed introduced himself.

"I am Asuna Yuuki, Naruto-kun's Pawn, " The Lighting Flash introduced herself.

"I am Trafalgar D. Water Law, Naruto's Pawn, " The Doctor of the peerage introduced himself.

"I am Mito Uzumaki, Naruto-kun's Queen, " The first Princess of the Uzumaki Clan introduced herself.

"I am Yakumo Kurama, Naruto-kun's Bishop, " The Queen of Genjutsu introduced herself.

"I am Kiyomi Uchiha, Naruko-kun's Bishop, " The Princess of the Uchiha Clan introduced herself.

"I am Naomi Uzumaki, Naruto-kun's Knight," The second Princess of the Uzumaki Clan introduced herself.

"I am Bakura Aikawa, Naruto-sama's Knight, " The Storm Blade King introduced himself.

"I am Baru, Naruto-sama's Rook, " The Strongest fist of the Shinobi World introduced himself.

"I am Mina Ōtsutsuki, Naru-kun's Rook, " The Princess of the Ōtsutsuki Clan introduced herself.

"I am Madara Uchiha, Naruto's Sensei, and his Pawn, " The Ghost of Uchiha Clan introduced himself.

"I am Itachi Uchiha, Naruto's Pawn, " The Itachi of the Sharingan introduced himself.

Rias and Sona peerage members are introduced to both peerage members of Naruto individually. As everyone converses at the party, we can see that everyone is having a good time.

While Sona and Rias are hugging in his arms and he can feel jealous of Issei and Saji, Naruto is still having a good time at the party and isn't concerned about them since he is having fun dancing with his cousin, his girlfriend.

"Rias-chan, I think you are enjoying the party," Naruto stated to his lover, who is now dancing.

"Yeah, Naruto-kun, this is the best party I've ever attended, " Rias said her love.

As they were both having a good time at the party and dancing together, Sona arrived and asked Naruto to dance while Rias let her friend dance with her boyfriend and sat down in front of a table.

"Rias-sama," someone said as Rias turned to face them.

As she met the lost and youngest Phenex child, Rias said, "Ravel."

----------------------------------------------

In the following chapter, we will examine Ravel and Rias's conservations.

I have given all members of Naruto peerage, and some more will add to his peerage.

I hope that everyone enjoyed the chapter.

Signing out peace,

Nouhith.