20: Dont Let Go 🔞

A/N smut warning lol, so I'm thinking that I'll have all my smut/lemon chapters labeled with a 🔞 in the title from here on out so that those who don't want to read it can just skip over it.
-------

The following morning Optimus and I went out on an "energon scouting mission" after "picking up some medication" from Ratchet, the old medic giving Optimus a knowing smirk as he gave us both the Anti-Sparking protection. I was trying my best to keep my calm, but in reality, I was extremely nervous. Optimus was going to be my first ever, and I didn't want to mess up.

As we went through the ground bridge, we came to a dense forest far from any civilization, the flowering trees above cascading shadows on the mossy ground below. I looked up at the beautiful colors in awe, Optimus gently wrapping his arms around me and kissing my neck.

"Are you nervous?" He asked.

"A little. I've never truly interfaced with anyone before." I said, a quiet gasp leaving me as he ran a servo over my wings.

"I'll be gentle then." Optimus said huskily in my audial. "I don't want to bring any discomfort to you."

"I-I'm just high strung." I said, turning to face him.

"Then let me help you relax a little." He purred, pinning me to one of the massive trees. I felt his servo gently run down my frame and caress my valve panel, my optics going wide, and a rather erotic gasp escaping me. I blushed in embarrassment at the sound, my servos covering my face. Optimus gently pulled them away and pressed his dermas against mine. I closed my optics and melted, finally relaxing enough for Optimus to continue. He broke the kiss and kneeded at my panel again, the metal heating up quickly before popping open. He then gently lowered me to the soft ground and kissed his way down my frame before nestling his helm between my legs.

"L-love? What are yo- Ah!~" I was cut off by Optimus gently flicking my anterior node with his glossa, a shiver of pleasure rocking through me.

"You are really sensitive, aren't you?" He purred, causing me to become flustered again. Before I could protest, he buried his glossa into me, my helm flinging back and my optics going wide. I tried to contain my rather lewd moans as Optimus continued, my wings twitching wildly on my back. I leaned forward as I felt a knot begin to form in my tanks, my faceplate  completely blue as I audibly vented.

"O-optimus. I-I-I...." I couldn't form a coherent sentence at the pleasure I was feeling. Optimus then pulled away and popped his spike panel open, his large member fully erect. He gently pressed the tip at my entrance, a wave of pain and pleasure rocking me as he slid inside. He then reached my seal and, with one fell thrust, he broke right on through. I let out a yelp and clung to him, Optimus patiently waiting for my frame to adjust.

When the pain subsided, I tested the waters by gently pulling my hips back and then forward, a shiver of pleasure running through me. Optimus took the signal and gently slid in and out, pleasure hitting me with each thrust. I felt a massive burst of love from his end of the bond as our dermas crashed together. This wasn't some lust filled venture only to get the final high. This was two lovers being as close as possible with each other in the most intimate way.

I wanted more of him in me, Optimus sensing my desire and throwing my legs up and over his shoulders. His trust was deeper this way, and I let out a cry of pleasure as I felt him brush against my forge. I felt Optimus's thrusts became more and more frequent. Each hit was like ascending to a new level of passion.

I was snapped to reality when the knot in my tanks tightened, my optics widening, and my intake hanging open.

"I-I can't hold back!" I managed to say. Optimus continued to pound into me, and the knot snapped as I reached my high. Optimus slowed his thrusts and admired my afterglow.

"You are so beautiful like this." Optimus said, slowly starting his thrusts again. I let out a whimper of overstimulation but didn't protest. I just wanted him close to me, and I wanted him to fill me up. Over and over, he pounded into me, each hard thrust bringing wave after wave of pleasure. I sent a burst of arousal and pleasure through the bond along with a massive tsunami of love, Optimus reciprocating the feelings.

I then decided to switch things up and flipped us, so I was on top. Optimus seemed surprised by my initiative but didn't protest as I began to ride him. As I did so, I opened my spike panel and began stroking myself, Optimus reaching and taking over with one servo while the other grabbed my hip and forced me down hard onto him.

I felt the knot form again within me. Optimus turned me around and pushed me onto my servos and knee plates. He then thrusted deeply into me as he jerked my spike, the combination driving me absolutely wild with pleasure. I couldn't help but practically scream with each hit, the knot tightening even tighter than the last time.

"Y/D, I'm going to overload." Optimus grunted.

"M-me too!" I said through gasping vents. I felt the knot snap and my whole frame tense up, Optimus letting out a sound akin to a battle cry as he released his hot fluid into me. If we weren't both on Anti-Sparking, I would have definitely become sparked by how much was pumped into me. I felt my frame buckle as I fell to my side, Optimus's spike pulling out as I did. The Prime then flopped next to me, both of us heavily covered in condensation.

"That... was amazing." Optimus managed to say through his heavy vents. I then cuddled up to him after replacing my panels, my frame exhausted.

"I... I needed that." I said. After Optimus replaced his panel and we both cleaned up, we headed back to the base, Wheeljack and Ratchet giving us both knowing looks.

"So, find anything?" Wheeljack asked and immediately got a wrench chucked at him in response. I got extremely flustered and retreated to the berthroom, Optimus following suite.

"I'm not going to hear the end of it from him." I muttered. Optimus gave a small smile and pulled me to the berth, my frame resting against his. He then kissed my helm, and I kissed his before we both took a much needed stasis nap.