8: Kiss Me

A/N, this is a nice little lime cause ya gotta make out with the big cinnamon roll.
-------------
I awoke with a groan as I lay in the dirt, everything hurting like crazy and my helm spinning. I heard the sound of combat still raging and immediately got back on my pedes with my weaponry drawn. I saw a very tired looking Optimus battling with Megatron, Soundwave laying unconcious and Starscream nowhere to be seen. I forced myself to charge Megatron, practically using every last bit of my energy to get the warlord back off. I was weak against him, and I was terrified.

"I'm surprised you are still online, Palaton." Megatron sneered, fear in my spark.

"Less talk and more fight spikehelm." I snarled, Megatron growling as he swung at me. I blocked his blow with the shield and forced him back, my systems threatening to crash. A groundbrige opened and out charged Bulkhead and Bumblebee,  blasters at the ready.

"You win this time." Megatron growled, grabbing Soundwave and making a retreat. Once he was out of sight, I collapsed in pain and exhaustion, Optimus catching me.

"Y/D, please. Don't move." Optimus said. "Bulkhead, can you take him?"

"Got it, Optimus." Bulkhead said, gently picking me up and carrying me through the groundbridge while Optimus leaned on Bumblebee and followed suit. As soon as we were through the bridge, Bulkhead laid me down on the medical berth, Riftweld slipping from my servo and clattering to the floor. I went to reach for it but couldn't, much to my annoyance.

"Leave it, Y/D, I'll put it where you meditate." Ratchet said, carefully lifting the blade and placing it against the wall. I let out a sigh of relief, my systems crashing from the damage, and forced me into stasis.

-----------
I awoke some time later, my wings were in splints, and my frame was sore. I suddenly panicked and shot straight up, scaring the Pits out of Ratchet.

"Where's Optimus? Is he okay?" I asked in a panic, my frame searing with pain and a groan escaping me.

"I'm here, Y/D." Optimus said, his gentle servo supporting my frame. I reached up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, a sigh of relief leaving me. "Ratchet, can I... can I take him to the berthroom?"

"Only if you are gentle, his wings are still very much broken." Ratchet said. Optimus slowly helped me up and guided me to his berthroom and setting me on the berth. He closed the door and crawled into the berth with me, his gentle servos pulling me into a gentle hug.

"I was afraid I lost you." Optimus whispered.

"I was afraid too." I said, pulling Optimus with my free servo into a deep kiss. I felt him melt into me, the kiss becoming hungry and desperate. I gently caressed his bottom dermas with my glossa, politely asking for entrance to which he complied. The kiss then became even more heated as our glossas battled for dominance, a silent moan emanating from the Prime. I felt his servos explore my frame as the make-out session continued. Somehow, I ended up right on top of him and was straddling him.  I leaned down and gently nipped at his neck cables, his cooling fans in high gear at the touch.

I then kissed my way up the side of his helm and playfully bit his audial, to which he nipped back at my neck. I stifled a moan at the gesture, unintentionally grinding against Optimus. I immediately blushed and hid my face, too embarrassed at the sudden lewdness.

Optimus softly smiled at me and pulled me to his chassis, his digits mindlessly drawing shapes on my back. He was so warm and comfortable beneath me.

"I love you, Y/D." He said, my spark fluttering like crazy.

"I love you too, Optimus."

-------
A/N I know super short, but the next one is gonna be longer, I swear! I just couldn't help but make a little lime for the big bot.