4: Shellshock

"Optimus, we are getting an incoming com signal from a small starship." Ratchet said as team Prime gathered to investigate. "The energy signature is strange, though. It appears to have landed in this region of the planet." I looked up at the energy signature and felt my energon run cold. I did not show my fear, swallowing it whole and remaining stoic.

"Patch us through." Optimus said. Once the connection was mad, I could feel my anxiety rise even more. "This is Outpost Omega 1. Please identify yourself."

"Senate Representative Shellshock. I believe you have something of mine." A femme's voice said over the link, my wings stiffening as I began to panic.

"I am afraid I do not understand what you are referring to." Optimus said, looking at me with a hint of concern.

"I know you have my pet, I paid good money for him and I do oh so miss him." Shellshock said. I could feel her cruel smirk through the comlink. "Meet me at these cooridants so I may retrieve him." She said, closing the link.

"Optimus, what was she referring to?" Arcee asked.

"Me." I whispered. I stifled my fear and put up my walls. "I need to confront her."

"You will not do this alone." Optimus said.

"If I don't return in 10 minutes, come find me. All of you are staying put." I said, entering the coordinants and firing the groundbridge up. Before any of them could protest, I ran on through and emerged on the other side. That's when I saw her, the tall, slender, and cruel femme smirking at me.

"What a good pet you are, returning to me after so long." Shellshock cooed, a control unit in her servo. "I wonder if that chip is still in you?" She pressed one of the buttons on the unit, and I let out a cry of pain, my frame buckling to the floor. "Ohoho. How I missed hearing that."

"Why... are you here?" I grunted, forcing myself back up.

"Pets don't ask questions!" She snapped, striking me across the face. She then pressed another button, and I felt the pain increase as I shrieked. "It seems I need to retrain you."

"Stop... please..." I whispered, another burst of agony ripping through me.

"No, I don't think I will. You've been a bad pet running away from me, and now you have to suffer the consequences." Shellshock then pressed the last button. The pain that ran through me was so intense that I felt my spark threaten to give out. As I was on the ground in searing pain, a ground bridge opened and out ran Optimus, Arcee, and Bulkhead.

"Let him go!" Optimus barked.

"Tsk tsk tsk, don't you know it's rude to interrupt a femme and her pet?" Shellshock sneered.

"Please... stop." I whispered, another burst of agonizing fire coursing through me.

"Stop it! You're killing him!" Arcee cried out, charging at Shellshock. Shellshock blocked her attack and then chucked Arcee aside, the two-wheeler slamming into Bulkhead.

"Really, that was quite rude. This is my property, and I can do what I want with him." Shellshock snapped.

"Op...ti...mus..." I said weakly, tears pouring from my optics. "G-get away from- GAH!" I was cut off by Shellshock grabbing me by the wing and hoisting me up.

"Pets don't speak." She growled in my audial. "As for you, Optimus Prime, was it? The next time you decide to steal property, I suggest you check who owns it first."

"Y/D is not property! He is a sentient being just like you!" Optimus snapped, anger in his usually calm voice.

"Oh please, you are just as pathetic as he is." She scoffed, tossing me to the side. I watched as she drew her blade and readied herself. I had to stop this, and I had to do it before Optimus or the others got hurt. I forced myself up, drawing Riftweld and charging at her with a battle cry. Shellshock whipped around, and our blades collided, a look of shock on her face.