"Then let's go." I said and started cleaning up the mess I made.

"I'm staying here." Bruce said. We all nodded, if it's only a suspicion then no need to hulk out.

"Meet you there, unless someone wants to tag along." I called out to them walking to the window. They all looked at each other.

"I want to!" They all called out at once. I covered my ears and waved my hand, water covered there mouths, with the exception of Natasha and Steve who didn't say anything.

"Thor, your a god, travel there yourself, maybe next time. Tony you have a suit, fly yourself and take Clint. I'll take Steve and Natasha who didn't say anything." I smirked as did Steve and Natasha when Clint, Tony, and Thor pouted.

"Fine..." They grumbled grumpily.

"Hold on." I told Steve and Natasha.

They both grabbed my forearms, I gripped theirs as well. We disappeared into vapor. We reappeared in front of the old building. I stumbled and almost fell when our feet touched the ground, Steve and Natasha held me upright. Nothing like turning into vapor and being put back together. There was a flash and Thor along with Tony and Clint appeared. Clint and Tony looked triumphant.

"Ha! We traveled with a god. We don't need you."

They taunted sticking out their tongues immaturely. I looked at Thor, Steve, and Natasha. I held up three fingers and mouthed, "three, two, one..." sure enough, after I counted down to one they ran to the nearest trash can and threw up. I noticed that they did that in the lab today as I was heading out. They need to eat more or less to keep more in there stomachs. We all rolled our eyes.

"Come on." I said gesturing them to follow me. "I'll scan the ware-house to see if anyone's in there."

"How?" Natasha asked curiously.

"Water in the air." I replied closing my eyes standing in front of the building. "It's how I knew you were following me. How I fought you without my sight. Also how I did that thing with the one-way mirror." Her eyes widened in shock and Thor grinned happily.

"Told you he was powerful." Thor proclaimed.

"That. Is. Awesome!" Tony and Clint said synchronized. I frowned.

"I'm going in, don't follow me." Their eyes widened. They opened their mouths to protest.

"Only Thor can come, you guys don't have the weapons." Without a warning I grabbed Thor's arm and vapor traveled into the heart of the monster base.

***Line Break***

Thor POV

When Perseus grabbed my arm and vapor traveled into the building he surprised me so I fell over when we landed. Perseus was turned away from me trying to stifle his laughter. I pouted and mock glared. Mean little demigod. Suddenly he froze and stiffened. He grabbed me and threw me into the back of the room where I couldn't be seen. Just in time, but not enough time for him to hide himself.

The door burst open and a powerful being stood there. Before the young hero could react, the being grabbed him around the waist holding him up in the air with one hand as he pounded the hand with his fists. The other beings hand grabbed the demigods hair and forced his face to look at him. Perseus growled and bared his teeth. The being laughed loudly and tightened his grip.

"So this is the mighty Perseus Jackson? Like an animal!"

"Who are you?" Perseus demanded.

"Perses! The Titan of Destruction!" He beamed proudly.