sticky sweet

Sadie shut her laptop feeling like the luckiest girl on the planet. She had just finished watching the live stream of Mary's presentation in New York and she couldn't be more proud of her gorgeous boyfriend. It had been weeks since she watched him speak in front of a large group of people and she was reminded of sitting in class, hanging on to his every word. That time was coming back very soon. Only this was different: she was sitting at home wearing lacey underwear that made her feel sexy and her fluffy pink bathrobe to keep her warm: the one Mary wore the morning after their first ride.

And of course, he wasn't trying to teach his audience on this occasion, he was showcasing his work as a music researcher and putting it into the public domain for scrutiny and discussion. Sadie had never seen anything quite like this before and her heart filled with joy when she watched him take to the podium, his name and academic credentials behind him on the big screen.

He's such an excellent speaker! I wish I was as brave as him! She admired his confidence. How does he speak so naturally? I would forget everything I'd need to say! He's able to speak so freely but he sounds so informed, passionate and natural.

It was exciting to watch him on her laptop. She had found the link just in time and she had to pay a small fee to watch one stream. Luckily though she had the opportunity to download it after which she did immediately. He was so handsome in his black shirt and especially when he put his glasses on occasionally to look at his cue cards. She took secret pleasure in watching his handsome hands as they accentuated his words. She knew how talented they were and not just with musical instruments...

She opened WhatsApp and read through their previous conversation. She ached to congratulate him and to tell him she managed to watch him.

I better not. What if he's sitting beside Pat right now and he opens a message from me and he sees? Besides, he's probably watching the next speaker...

She glanced at her new toy. The light on the buttons was no longer flashing, indicating that it was fully charged.

Oooh! I think it's time to see what this can do!

She lit a candle on her bedside locker and positioned her phone on top of a pile of books on her bed before taking off the robe. She had never actually done anything like this before, so she was a little nervous.

Fuck it! This is for Mary. He's not going to mind as long as he can see my...

She recalled the last two photos he had sent her that evening: the close up of his gorgeous face and the one where he was clutching his package in his slacks. She tingled and she came up with the idea of giving him a little teaser for an introduction.

She picked up her phone and started recording, pointing the front camera at her face. "Hi Hot Stuff! Congratulations on presenting an incredible paper this afternoon! I watched you on my laptop and I couldn't be more proud! I also couldn't be more horny..."

She slowly dragged the camera along her body, revealing her royal blue lace balcony bra and her matching panties.

"So I hope that right now you're in your hotel room, naked and ready to give yourself a congratulatory wank on behalf of me. You deserve it after all that hard work!"

She licked her forefinger seductively and blew a kiss into the camera before putting it back on top of the books. She unhitched her bra and watched the mirror image of her breasts tumbling out. She was always proud to show off her boobs, she was entirely comfortable in her own skin. She looked in satisfaction as she ran her fingertips across her nipples and gave herself a little tweak.

Mary will go wild for this!

"I love when you talk clever Professor, it makes me so hot..."

She imagined Mary on the other side watching in fascination as he stroked his hard cock.