43

This chapter mentions seizures.

"You can't lower your right arm during a fight. You'll instantly lose your defense," Ryujin explains, her tone stern and strict. Right away, Jimin nods and corrects his mistake. "Like this?" he asks softly, turning to look at the woman. Her stern expression softens and she shows Jimin a thumbs up, nodding her head.

"Yeah, exactly like that. It's automatically easier now for you to keep up your guard," she explains and Jimin smiles a little.

Shin Ryujin, one of the few women in Yoongi's team, an amazing fighter, her skills almost as good as Jungkook and Yoongi, has been training him the past few days. If someone wants to hurt him again, Jimin's not going down without a fight.

While the two are busy training, they don't notice someone approaching them. Yoongi watches the duo for a few minutes, slightly worried whenever Ryujin charges at his boyfriend, but at the same time, it makes him incredibly proud that Jimin's enjoying the lesson and is learning how to defend himself. 

He didn't know about it until this morning.

Unfortunately, Yoongi can't appreciate the show for much longer, because Ryujin notices him and stops. She bows respectfully and blows his cover. Jimin frowns at him, clearly dissatisfied at the mere sight of him. It's not the first time. "I know, I know, I'm not supposed to be out of bed yet."

"Have you been standing there for a long time?" Jimin asks instead, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"Did you really try to take lessons in secret? Did you think I wouldn't find out?" Yoongi raises an eyebrow. Jimin scoffs softly, but his expression switches up as soon as Yoongi winces slightly, his hand coming up to his side. "At least sit down if you're not gonna stay in bed. You make me want to rip my hair out."

Another chuckle and Yoongi brings their foreheads together, pecking his lips. "I'm fine, sunshine. I liked watching you. Especially your tighs." Jimin turns bright red. "O-Oh god, shut up! You pervert." He slaps Yoongi's hand away from his cheek, his heart fluttering in his chest. "Can I not adore my boyfriend?" Yoongi asks teasingly, lips curving into a smile.

Jimin just whines softly, but the older male keeps him in his embrace. "You make me shy."

Yoongi is just glad Jimin's no longer glaring at him.

Ryujin raises her eyebrow at the scene in front of her. "I'm sorry for disturbing your beautiful moment here, but Jimin and I are in the middle of an important lesson," she says sweetly, though there's some sarcasm laced in her voice. Yoongi grins smugly.

"She's right. Go on, I enjoy watching you. You're so sexy," he whispers and Jimin smacks him gently. "Stop it! Don't distract me! And please, for me, sit down."

Yoongi smiles dumbly, but finally obeys and sits down on one of the matresses. The pain isn't quite gone yet. He feels it at every waking moment.

He's been forced to stay in bed for two weeks. Now, merely a week later, he's had more than enough. He's healing fast, always has or perhaps is just too used to pain. Nothing can keep him in bed, especially when he's worrying for his beloved.

Jimin's been acting a little distant. It took him long to pick up on it. It's not that surprising. Jin told him how hard the night of the shooting was for him. He still curses himself for breaking their promise.
In the moment, he wasn't thinking. He didn't realize the affection buried deep inside of him towards Jackson was still so big. So big that it made him leap at the danger. Right into the fire.

Namjoon didn't talk to him for the first two days. It lasted until Yoongi dragged himself into his office in the middle of the night only to nearly collapse and rip his stitches open. "For fuck's sake, Hyung!" Namjoon screamed at him, then gently checked his stitches before throwing him over his shoulder and bringing him back to his bed. "You make me go crazy."