14

This chapter mentions self-destructive thoughts.

Yoongi feels his blood run cold at the exact moment Jimin knocks at the door again. A sudden dizziness surges through his body and he stumbles back.

Oh right, he got drugged.
Seems like it starts to take an effect.

Jimin's sweet voice rings through his ears, "Yoongi?" Yoongi has to support himself on the sink. "Give me a second.", he pants, attempting to turn, but his legs give in and he slumps to the ground, hitting his head on the hard marble floor.

For a second everything turns black.

Outside of the bathroom, Jimin's worrying slightly, wondering why the older male is taking so long. However, as soon as he hears Yoongi's panting and the soft thud, he panics. "Yoongi!", he shrieks, his heart starting to race immediately.

Without hesitation, he grabs the second key to the bathroom and unlocks the door, rushing to Yoongi's side. "H-Hyung, Hyung, are you okay?", he asks anxiously, gently cupping Yoongi's face into his hands and kneeling on the floor next to him. Yoongi's eyes are half closed, blood running down his nose.
It takes the mafia leader a few moments to recognize Jimin. His head hurts. Fuck, his head hurts a lot.

Jimin carefully holds a tissue under Yoongi's bleeding nose, breathing shakily to calm himself down. "Hyung?", he asks again, tears brimming in his eyes. It sends a pang to Yoongi's chest once he realizes what's going on. "I'm fine, I'm fine, Jimin. I just felt dizzy for a second. Sorry. I didn't want to worry you.", he mumbles in response, mind foggy due to the sedative.

He's actually kind of glad that he hit his head so hard it caused his nose to bleed, or else his lie as to why he was in the bathroom for so long would've been revealed.

"We should go to the hospital, you might have a concussion.", Jimin whimpers, tears ready to roll down his cheeks. "No, no there is no need, my head doesn't even hurt that much. I'm okay Jiminie, I promise." Jiminie. Although he's still shaken up from seeing Yoongi half-conscious on the floor, Jimin nods softly.

A few moments pass of Jimin sniffling quietly and wiping the blood from Yoongi's nose, until the mafia leader takes him into his arms, gently rubbing over Jimin's back. "I'm okay, I promise.", Yoongi reassures and pulls away from the hug, brushing Jimin's bangs out of his eyes. "Are you sure? You've gotten even paler.", Jimin states, staring at him. "Yeah, I'll be fine in a few." Yoongi looks around the bathroom, all the events of the last minutes coming back to his mind.

The man that watched them at the river, the second man that was in Jimin's house and attacked Yoongi (God he can't imagine what could've happened if he wasn't with the younger male) him calling Jungkook and lifting a grown man out of the bathroom window without Jimin noticing and at last, him collapsing because of the sedative the man attempted to drug him with.

"Hyung? I'm here with you.", Jimin mumbles softly, soothingly patting his back after seeing Yoongi zoning out. It's clear that he isn't okay right now. Jimin just thinks that he's still struggling with flashbacks or the trauma from the stabbing incident. He can't fathom what's really going on.

At Jimin's soft voice, Yoongi snaps out of his daze, feeling the younger male slightly shake against his chest. He needs to get his shit together and figure out what he's going to do now. "I know, sorry-", Yoongi mutters and pushes Jimin away from him, forcing a smile. "Don't. I'm here for you." Jimin musters up a weak smile, lips trembling as he looks at him. It's obvious that he's still terrified.

Yoongi wants to scream at himself, honestly throw himself out of a window for getting into this situation. He knew from the beginning that this would happen. But he can't, he can't stop seeing Jimin, can't fucking stop looking at him and listening to his words and opinion about the world.