16

Jimin wakes up in Yoongi's bed the next day, an arm wrapped protectively around his waist while someone softly breathes against his neck. He turns in Yoongi's hold and moves closer, snuggling up against the male's chest, too tired to fully realize what he's doing.

Not even a minute later he's already drifted back to sleep, while Yoongi wakes up, blinking a few times to help his eyes adjust to the lightning. His eyes fall onto Jimin and his heart makes a jump. Seeing the smaller male sleep so close to him throws him off guard. He's not sure if he likes it or not.

He feels vulnerable. And he hates that.

After quietly cursing himself for brushing Jimin's bangs from his forehead, Yoongi sighs and looks at the male in his arms. It's weird having someone sleep right next to you, but he can't really complain, he doesn't want to wake him. He's about to lie back down when the door opens with a loud thud and Namjoon enters the room.

Immediately, Jimin wakes up and cowers in fear, instinctively clinging onto Yoongi's right arm. "Get the fuck out of here.", Yoongi growls and watches as Namjoon's eyes widen in shock. He stares them down before he slams the door shut and disappears again. Flinching at the loud noises and Namjoon's dark expression, Jimin hesitantly lets go of Yoongi's shirt.

Sighing, Yoongi rubs over his temples before he turns to him. "Will you be okay on your own? You can sleep some more or walk around, maybe explore the mansion with Jungkook? Does that sound good, hm?", he suggests, not wanting to let go of Jimin, but knowing that it can't wait any longer. He needs to interrogate the man that attacked him yesterday.

A bright smile settles on Jimin's face upon hearing that he could explore the mansion. He's so curious about the mansion Yoongi's living in. "Sure, I'll be fine. You can go, Namjoon seems angry."

As soon as Jungkook comes into the bedroom and Yoongi tells him about his task to take care of Jimin for the time being, he walks downstairs, all of his feelings getting replaced with anger. He walks into the basement, already seeing Hoseok and Namjoon in front of him, Namjoon radiating nothing but rage while the spy looks rather intimidated by their hacker. But Yoongi doesn't care about his feelings right now.
It can wait.

"I asked you something yesterday and I'll ask you again today. Who sent you and what was your ultimate goal?", he begins, grabbing the man by his collar and pulling him closer to him, pressing his gun against the man's head.

Namjoon and Hoseok watch in silence, the spy holding his favorite torture tool, a black taser, in his hand. The man whimpers but shakes his head. Death is certain if a gang member reveals their boss's plan and betrays him. "Hoseok.", Yoongi mutters, not looking back to see if the spy's ready. He merely tightens his grip around the man's collar.

Obeying instantly, Hoseok lowers himself to the ground and uses his taser after Yoongi lets go of the man. Immediately, the man stiffens and releases a cry, gasping for breath until Hoseok removes the taser. The man curls up into a ball, his muscles continuing to jerk. "Our boss doesn't ask twice. You better speak up or I'll roast your fucking brain.", the spy threatens, voice low and dangerous, the man knows not to mess with him. 

Jung Hoseok has quite the reputation as one of the most dangerous tormentors.
You don't want to cross his way.

Still gasping for breath, the man looks up, his eyes full of tears. "I-It's Mark, M-Mark Tuan. Please k-kill me-", he croaks out after Hoseok raises the taser again, more tears rolling down his cheeks.

An alarming look is shared between Namjoon and Hoseok before they both turn to look at their leader. Not even Namjoon can continue with his ignorance upon hearing that. "You're lying.", Yoongi whispers and grabs Hoseok's taser.
Screams are heard in the basement until Yoongi stops, the man crying, his body jerking harder than before.