03

This chapter involves explicit descriptions of sexual assault. Be careful while reading.

For some reason, Yoongi finds himself in front of the
café he stumbled into a week and three days ago. Honestly, he doesn't know why he's here. He's trying hard to convince himself that he came to thank him properly for saving his life. A sigh escapes Yoongi's lips and he slowly gets closer to the window, looking for a specific person in the café. Jimin.

When his eyes fall upon the black-haired male, his heart makes a little jump, taking Yoongi by surprise. Why is he feeling a little bit excited to see him? He is probably just really thankful that Jimin saved his life. Yeah, that has to be it, he thinks, sighing again.

Jimin is eagerly trying to please every customer, a pretty smile on display. Yoongi scoffs softly as he witnesses Jimin accidentally spilling coffee over his white shirt and having to change into another shirt.

Time passes very quickly and before Yoongi realizes it the café is serving its last customer and an unknown waiter is already cleaning up some tables.

Yoongi takes a glance at his phone, seeing a missed phone call from Jungkook and two missed calls from Namjoon, his brows furrowing slightly. Of course, he can't go anywhere before everyone starts looking for him. Yoongi knows that they're just worried about him, but it annoys him right now. He doesn't need to be watched over.

With a small scoff, he calls Jungkook back, not really in the mood to deal with Namjoon, his best friend.

Ever since the taller male returned from Japan and got to know about the stabbing incident, he's been constantly annoying the hell out of Yoongi. He's worried, yes, but that doesn't give him the right to control and supervise Yoongi all the time. It's not the first time Yoongi got hurt. It's definitely the first time that he got attacked randomly – so Namjoon's worries aren't irrational, but the mafia leader just doesn't take it as seriously as his best friend does.

Only seconds pass until the call is answered and the loud and familiar voice of Namjoon meets his ears. Of course. Namjoon always uses Jungkook as the bait, knowing that Yoongi has a soft spot for him. "Where the fuck are you? It's been almost two hours!" The hacker shouts, anger evident in his voice. Yoongi rolls his eyes. "I'll come home soon. I was just taking a walk, so calm the fuck down," he replies bluntly, not bothering to give more information.

There is a soft sigh on the other end and the phone must be given to Seokjin because only seconds later, his voice fills Yoongi's ears. "At least put on your location, just in case. There is some leftover food in the fridge. Make sure to eat it when you come home, alright?" At Seokjin's worried and soft voice, Yoongi isn't able to keep his tough facade up anymore.

"Okay, thank you," he responds equally as softly, ending the call with that.

When he turns around, he sees that the café is already dark and abandoned. Shit, he missed Jimin.

Cursing under his breath, Yoongi turns back and walks away from the café. What a fantastic way to waste his time. "Stop hurting me! Please I just want to go home!" A sudden cry rings in Yoongi's ears which immediately gains his attention. Whoever just cried out for help sounds like they are in extreme distress.

He wants to go home and eat something, his stomach already demanding food, but Yoongi isn't going to pretend that he didn't hear anything.

He glances at his phone again and exhales, walking into one of the dark alleys.

The clock displays nine o'clock when Jimin and Taehyung leave the café, the younger male carefully switching off the lights and locking the door behind him. It's been a long day for both of them. They both just want to go home, get into their bed and sleep.