"Yes my goblin?" I asked with a smirk.

"I am being stuffy..." she said bowing her head.

"You are being concerned over someone you care about. That is a very honorable thing. Now where are you supposed to be?" I asked.

"Oh it came across that there was strange happenings here and I said I would check it out so I am good." She said with a happy grin.

"Good, I do not want you to lose your job until we get our guard duties set up." I said lightly running my hand through her short brown hair.

"Of course Baroness." She said leaning into my hand and smiling.

"Now go report in and I will see you later." She nodded and I kissed her softly. She blushed before heading out the door. 

Then it opened again and she asked, "uh, what should I tell them?"

"An experiment that went slightly out of hand." Lola said walking into the entry way.

"Got it thank you." Rachael said leaving.

"Aunt, how are you?" I asked.

"Worried about you my sweetling." she said with a smirk.

"I am fine, I do not think I was in danger at any time." I said with a smile.

"It is always a gamble when Chaos appears." I blinked at her as my brain tried to cease to function. She laughed, "Yes my sweetling, you are one of the very few to challenge the heavens, stand before Chaos and survive."

"I am not even going to think on it, otherwise I might perish literally at the thought." I said making Selina, Lola, Serena, and Nyx laugh.

"Just make sure you do not try that again, Chaos may not be so forgiving next time." She said touching my face.

"Was not planning it in the first place." I said laughing, "I was just trying to protect people."

"Which is why he allowed it." Nyx said, "If it had been a challenge purely to challenge then the ending would not have been so...fruitful."

"So why were the gods popping in and out so quickly?" I asked.

"They were showing their support." Serena said with a smile.

"Ok how many showed their support?" I asked.

"All of them." Anna said coming down the stairs.

The sight of her still made every fiber of my being want to kneel, but I knew she would tell me not to. "How was your tour?"

"Wonderful, your home is beautiful and very special." She said with a smile.

"Thank you, she has served us well for many years." I said as she stopped in front of me.

"I must confess, the feelings these invoke are rather...interesting." She said.

"I am sorry..." I said with a frown.

"Do not be, they are not bad just...surprising. I hear each person reacts differently?" she asked tilting her head.

"Yes, I am unsure what exactly causes it." I said with a shrug.

"Hmm it may be interesting to catalog and find out. Sister Gaia wishes to know where you would like her to sleep? She knows you are not well pleased with her still." Anna said with a smirk.

"She can pick any unoccupied room. Let her know she should keep to that room unless it is a meal time." I said. "I will have Alexander go to her for her tattoo." I said with a sigh.