The Attic

She smiled at me as she lay beside me on her side. "You really like my fur huh?"

I held her hand in mine as I rubbed my cheek against it. "It is so soft." I said with a laugh. "Does this happen every time you release?"

"Depends on how strong and how close to the full moon it is." She said with a smile.

"So...can I see?" I asked with a hopeful smile.

She laughed as she said, "yes, you can." She rolled of the bed and disappeared over the side. I waited only a moment before I heard bones popping. I wanted to watch her change, but figured she may be shy. After a few moments, a white blue rocketed up, and she landed lightly on the bed. Her whole body was covered in fur and she was a beautiful mix of human and animal. Her face, looked mostly human except for whiskers and  fur. Her body had a feline form, but you could still see some of the human aspects like her breasts. And then I saw her tail. I watched it flick around and I smiled.

"I so wanna grab it." I said with a giggle.

"You can grab anything you want." She said and I could tell it was hard for her to speak. I crooked her finger and she crawled over. I ran my fingers through her fur before slowly and gently gripping her tail.

"Beautiful, no matter what you are doing. Do you have another form?" I asked.

"Yes. A full cat form."

"Then another time I can see it. For now, it may be best for you to turn back." I said with a sad smile. She started to go off the bed and I held her tail. "Are you shy? About your change that is." She nodded and I released her tail with smile. She looked at the edge of the bed then back to me she closed her eyes and I saw her body shiver. The fur began to retract as her bones shifted. I watched as her tail shrunk and her claws sucked back into her finger tips. As she finished changing, we heard the door not turn and I closed my eyes laughing. Then it hit me I was still wearing the harness. She was quick and got back on top and was half way down when the door opened. She acted like she was in the middle of her release.

"Woah, sorry your two." Del said with a laugh.

"It is fine, she was just finishing up." I said and saw Serena smirk. As the others got undressed, Serena slowly got up and helped me take the harness off. "Was the food good?" I asked as Serena wrapped the toy in a towel.

"It was rather good. This may be a very educational experience." Selina said sitting on the end of the bed.

"It was as good as ever. One of these ladies has some sausage for you too." Del said looking around. Serena helped me sit up as Naona walked over with the plate.

I went to grab one and Selina said, "no Baroness, we do not want Serena's hard work soiled." She moved up the bed, picked one up, and offered it to me. I took a bite and smiled.

"Conner got a call from Dominic, he said that the ambassador housing is ready." Del said sitting on the end of the bed and began to reach for her lotion. Kaona beat her to it and took a few minutes to work lotion into her skin. I was fed another bite as I saw the look in Kaona's eyes. She cared about Del, probably more then she herself knew.

"I asked Conner to make the call for Menosara's registration while we were down there." Naona said from her bed. She sat there looking almost lost. I sighed and shook my head. Selina noticed and gave me the last bite before licking her fingers and getting off the bed.

"Let me help your." Selina said as she got behind Naona and undid the zipper. I watched Selina first undress Naona, then slowly took her time putting lotion on her skin.

"Naona...I am sorry my heart." Kaona said noticing what Selina was doing.

"It is ok my soul. You were helping goblin sister Del." Naona said softly.