Green Man

As I zipped up my dress, Serena opened the door and called, "Del we are in here!"

I heard Del running before she suddenly jumped and latched onto Serena kissing her. I smirked and chuckled in surprised. Serena looked floored and unsure of what to do. Del noisily broke the kiss and smiled. "I realized I had not kissed you, I am going to remedy that from now on." She said. "Though you did not kiss me back." She pouted.

"You shocked the hell out of us both Del." I said with a laugh. "Neither of us expected you to do that as you had not shown signs of any feelings."

"I am sorry, I did not mean to make you think I did not care." Del said sadly.

"I knew you cared about me Del, I just did not know you had that kind of feelings towards me." Serena said hugging her tightly.

"Then there is another thing I will have to remedy." Del said with a smirk.

"Are we sure we want to keep this one? She seems like she is malfunctioning." Serena asked smiling at me.

Del gasped and gently slapped Serena, "And to think I wasted my patented flying hugs on you." She said folding her arms across her chest.

Serena picked Del up off the ground and kissed her hard holding her tight against her. Del went from being shocked to melting against Selena. She wrapped her arms and legs around her tightly making me smile.

I cleared my throat and said, "Del did you have something you needed?"

Her eyes snapped open and she broke the kiss "Oh fuck! Yea there is someone here to see you!"

"Does this someone have a name?" I asked laughing as I saw Del squirm as Serena grabbed her ass.

"Serena stop! I am trying to think!" She thought for a moment and pouted. "Nope it is gone."

"Alright I will go see. You two play nice." I said with a laugh as I left the room. As I got to the top of the stairs, I saw a man dressed in a green suit with a long beard.  I walked down the stairs saying, "hello sorry to keep you waiting. I was not expecting you?"

"I apologize for the sudden arrival, but I wished to speak to you." He said bowing at the waist. I could tell he was a god of some sort but not who.

"It is fine, it seems my home has become a way stop for many beings these days. May I ask who you are?"

"Ah I apologize again, I am Cornelius, most know me as the green man." I swear my eyeballs popped out of my head.

"Welcome to my home, you really were not what I was expecting. Please follow me." I said as I tied the blindfold on and whispered, "light."

"I was wondering why it was dark in here. You are afflicted with Fever?" He asked from behind me.

"Yes, we are still trying to figure out how to keep it from being reoccurring." I said opening the door and stepping out of the way. I felt him walk past and I slowly made my way to the couch. Sitting I asked, "so what can I do for you Cornelius?"

"A woman to the point. I like this, I wish to help your Uncle is it? With the items he is planning to grow and raise."

"Let me guess, been away from mortals to long?" I asked.

"Yes that is correct. How did you know?" He asked.

"Selina, Nyx, come here please." Suddenly they were sitting in either side of my and I smiled.  "I may have heard it a couple of times." I said with a shrug.

"Sisters! I had wondered where you two were." Cornelius said laughing.

"And now you know." Nyx replied.