Effective Tactics

"Well it works." He said with a smile.

"It would seem so..." I said with a smile of my own. "Now I do need to finish getting dressed." I turned away from him and zipped up the front adjusting where I needed to.

"I am unsure how to say what I want to without sounding...bad." Gab said confused.

"Explain as best you can." I said with a small laugh.

"I do believe that dress was designed to covers specific places but to show you are naked under correct?"

"That is correct." I said looking over my shoulder at him. "Why do you ask?"

"For the dress to work correctly...you would need to remove the underwear." He said blushing slightly.

"Ah I see now what you meant, I was planning to do so after you left. Unless you are offering your assistance." I said smirking at him over my shoulder.

" Then I must ask your permission to touch you legs as that dress looks rather tight. Do I have that permission?"

I nod then turn back forward taking slow steady breaths. I hope against hope that he will do as he says he will. That I can trust him so keep to his word. I feel his presence behind me before I hear him kneel. I hold my breath as I feel him place his hands on my legs lightly. I close my eyes as I feel his calloused hand slid up my legs slowly. I can feel a fine trimmer in his hands, he is effected by touching me as I am by being touched. This is it, the turning point and the moment of choice. Will he just take them off? Or will he try something more? I did not command him not to...he has the choice. I feel him gently hook his fingers into my panties and begin to slowly slide them down. I can feel things inside react My body wants him to do more, but that is not the point of this. I can feel my breathing pick up and I try to calm it so he does not know what is going on in my mind and body. I feel him let go as he reach my knees, the slide down the rest of the way and I step out of them. 

"Thank you Gabriel..." I said softly not turning towards him. I feel him stand up behind me. I feel his arm come around me and look to see him barely holding on to the edge of my panties.

"My Lady." He says softly. I take them gently and look over my shoulder and into his eyes. I can see a fire burning, a tempered passion, the controlled safe fire that you know will not consume but will warm you through the night. He has passed better than I had expected but I was disappointed at the same time. What would that blaze look like in his eyes?

"Thank you again Gab. Please take the room next to mine." I said softly turning away again.

"Are you sure?" He asked surprised. "I thought you would have Serena or Del there."

"If she stays Serena will likely be in here with me. Del's room is for when Lucas is here only." I said.

"Then I thank you for the honor." He said and I heard him heading out of my room.

"Gab..."

"Yes My Lady?"

"I am trusting you, more than I probably should, do not make me regret it." I said turning to look at him with a sad smile.

"I will not give you reason to doubt me Faye, this I swear upon my wings and my place among the heavens." With that he bowed and closed the door behind him.

I pulled in a shaky breath and let it out slowly. Oh he was either going to break my heart or show me a world I had never seen before. I grabbed my phone and crawled into my bed. I was about to text Del when an idea popped into my head. I made her tattoo appear and pondered for a moment how it worked. I really should have asked earlier but to late now. I slowly breathed across it hoping it would have some effect on her.