Nightmare Reborn

"How should I know? It's not like I have kissed her or talked to her much. Ask why she said that." Del said hopping up from the couch and heading for the kitchen.

I took a deep breath and sent, "why...what...did you say that for?"

"Is that not what you wished to hear?" She sent back.

"Del did that at the last minute, we did not know the picture would auto send. I was not trying to upset you." I put my phone down and covered my face. Did we just mess this up by goofing around? Would she never talk to me again? I mean I would not blame her.

My phone went off again and I sighed. Well here goes everything. I picked up my phone and saw it was a picture title. As I fully opened it, I nearly dropped my phone before pressing it against my chest and looking around. I snuck another peek to see her naked except for a pair of very small panties. Her stomach was taur and muscled, and her breasts look firm and looked to be medium sized.

"I thought it only fair that I got to see you mostly naked, so now you have seen me. I have to work tomorrow so I will message you later my Bone Baby. Also what I said earlier is true, you and Del are free to play how you choose." Another picture popped up, this one showed her laying one a bed with red sheets, laying on her side. Her panties were gone and she was once more puckering her lips for a kiss. "I will dream of you Bone Baby. Sleep well when you get the chance."

"Holy fuck..." I swore softly. I closed my phone and took slow deep breaths trying to calm down. I wanted to be laying her next to her. I wanted to feel her skin against mine.

"So? Is she upset?" Del asked breaking me out of my thoughts.

"No, quite the opposite actually." I said blushing.

"Did she?" She asked shocked.

"Did she what?" I asked unsure of what she meant.

"Did she send you something naughty?" Del asked setting plates of pizza on the coffee table and bouncing on to the couch. I blushed harder and nodded and she howled in glee. "So she was not upset by the picture?"

"No, she uh...thought me and her should be even." I said looking down.

"What do you mean?" Del asked confused.

"Well she had to help me get into the dress...so she saw me mostly naked..." I replied.

"She sent you a picture of her mostly naked...to make you even of see each other like that?" I nodded and she laughed, "and the other part?"

"She said she still meant it, that we can play if we want." I looked at her then got up. "I am going to go get some tea, would you like some?"

She looked at me for a long moment before saying, "yea sure." I nodded and headed into the kitchen. I opened a cabinet and pull down two cups and set them on the counter. I stepped over to the fridge and had just bent over when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I felt Del press herself against my back before she asked, "Morgs...why did you stop?"

"Stop what Del?" I asked as my heart skipped a beat.

"Why did you stop...exploring with me? Did I do something wrong?" She asked and I could hear the sadness in her voice. "Please tell me the truth..."

"Can you at least let me out of the fridge?" I asked with a soft giggle. I felt her straighten up so I could too. I moved us back enough to close the fridge and then turned in her arms. "First it was nothing you did or said. Never ever think you caused me to be upset."

"Then why Morgs..." She asked and I could see the tears in her eyes.

"After Clarence...I...I felt ugly Del. All I was to him was a...trophy. He never cared about me not did he want anything to do with me after." I bowed my head and tried to collect my thoughts. "I went home that night and looked at my self in the mirror. My hips were too big, my breasts too big and oddly shaped. My hair was weird with it's obsidian black and snow white tips...I could not see what others saw. Not even you, the person who cared for me the most." I closed my eyes against the tears. I needed to tell her this and if I started crying now, then I would never tell her. "You were perfect, your hair a normal color, your body perfectly built, breasts high and evenly shaped."