Goddess Appears

"Hello Nyx, I am Serena, my lovely assistant is Menosara. Along the wall is Kaona and Naona..."

"Her Demon brides." Nyx said.

"Yes, Del is somewhere." Serena said with a smile.

"Seeing the retribution I inflicted on her Lucas." Nyx said with a small smile.

"What does she mean?" Sara asked.

"Lucas broke his oath. So I requested a Favor." I said with a shrug.

"Payment?" Serena asked.

"To be like Selina and to bed Michael." I said walking over to the desk.

"Has he agreed?" Serena asked shocked.

"He has." I said flatly.

"Does it not please you?" Nyx asked sounding confused.

"He is currently in trouble with me. I am hoping with you being in his bed he calm." I said with a sigh.

"I will only be in his bed until the deed is done. After that it will be no more." Nyx said as way of explanation.

I chuckled, "That is almost poetic." I said.

"We are missing a piece." Kaona said.

"Nyx wants a child with Michael. I am just finding out that once she does get it, she will not be bedding him further." I looked at her and asked. "Do you plan to stay after you get the child?"

"I do. That part will not change for a good long time." Nyx replied.

"Then I need a registration please." I said with a smile.

"I know that Selina, as she calls herself, is bound to you but I know nothing more." Nyx said.

Sara handed me a registration and said. "She is our Blood Baroness. We are her Hemo-Goblins. We do as she says, we do our best to keep her happy and sated."

"What is a rather oversimplified description." I said smiling at her.

"It does it in a pinch. She will learn soon enough what it is to be one of us." Sara said with a wicked smile.

"Why do I feel I have walked into a lion's den?" Nyx asked.

"Oh you have, but it is quite lovely." Selina said walking over and wrapping her arms around my waist. My eyes went wide as did Serena's and Sara's.

"They seem surprised, why?" Nyx asked.

"It is because that is the first true showing of affection Selina has shown." Naona said.

"She is blind? How does she know what Selina has done?" Nyx asked surprised.

"After we gave our heart of hearts to our love, she can now see through my eyes when she wishes." Kaona said.

"That is a new development." I said with a laugh.

"We are still learning what it is we can do." Naona said with a smile.

"So my sister, do you still wish to be like me?" Selina asked.

"I am very much intrigued so yes." She said with a wicked smile.

"House." I said holding out my hand. Two collars appeared and I turned to Nyx. "Your choice metal or leather."

She smirked and replied, "Leather please." I spelled it like Selina's and offered it to her. "Will you place it?"

"Selina." She quickly released me and stepped back. I walked over to Nyx and put it around her neck but did not close it. "Do you understand what this mean?"