Decision made

"Yer sight is always better when ye be looking out your arse." I looked up to see Conner frowning.

"You have such a way with words Uncle." He flipped me off and I laughed. "You know I love you Uncle."

"Aye love me to my grave ye do." He said with a chuckle.

"I am sure you are all thirsty. I said grabbing Serena's and Del's hands and guiding them to the kitchen.

"Morgs...I have a question." Del said sitting at the large table.

"If it is about wanting to jump my bones, that will have to wait." I said as I pour tea for us.

"That is not fair, but not it is not. I was wondering if I could move in here?" She said and I heard the hesitation in her voice.

"Just you or Lucas as well?" I asked not turning around.

"...Both?" she asked softly. 

I was silent for a long time as I weighed the options in my mind. "The basement, attic and my bedroom are forbidden to him. If I catch him in any of those places he is out of this house and out of your life." I said placing the pitcher back in the fridge.

"I get the bedroom but why the other two?" I heard Del try to stop her from asking but spoke up to late.

"The basement is my lab, no one is allowed there. The attic...well you can go there but only if you want to die a slow, painful, grizzly death." I said emotionlessly.

"Alright that is understandable...do I get to see your bedroom?" I turned and smiled wickedly.

"Only if you are on your best behavior."

"for you always." She said taking her cup as I handed it to her. I leaned over and kissed her.

"Alright enough o that lot. Do you know when the council meets next?" Conner asked leaning against the wall.

My phone rang and I smiled. "I will let you know presently." I answered the phone, "Yes Calista?"

"Please do not do that, because I have a feeling you did not even look at who was calling." She said and I could almost hear her shiver.

"It took longer than I thought for you to call." I said taking a seat at the table.

"Still, it is just weird."

"When are they meeting Calista." I asked.

"Three days, but we need to speak before you go." she said.

"Meet me at the house tomorrow." I said

"Not trusting of anyone now?" she asked.

"Best possible place to make sure we are not overheard." I said flatly. "also you should go back through you crew and make sure they are who they say."

"I heard, I am already in the process of checks. I am surprised they lasted that long without the attempt." She said with a sigh.

"I had company, and funny enough as it went I just kept gaining more." I said with a dry chuckle.

"Did you decide on any dresses?" She asked and I could hear the smirk.

"I went ahead and got them all, I will sort out when to use them later." I said with a smirk. "Though a couple got raving reviews." I said as I looked to Serena and Del.

"Hmm I was hoping something would be to your liking." She replied sounding slightly disappointed.

"Oh I am currently wearing one..."

"Which one?" She asked sounding surprised.

"A little black number with red bones."  I sad touching my arm. "It does wonders for my figure." I heard her give a full belly laugh before going suddenly silent as I heard a thump. "Calista? Are you ok?"