Officially Official

"My Lady, I am not trying to complain, but is it wise to bring in demons?" Gabriel asked concern rich in his voice.

"It will be, the house is already primed against subterfuge, also by tomorrow they will be collared." I replied.

"Understood, I will now to your decision." He said softly.

"We did not know we would cause trouble..." Kaona said looking up at me.

"As a general rule, demons are not trusted. This house has been a refuge for many beings over the years, it has learned quite a few tricks." I replied gently touching her hair. It was soft which was different the other demon hair I had touched.

"About my...secret." Serena said with a frown.

"All here, what she is stays withing these walls am I understood?" Everyone agreed. "Any other concerns?" I asked with a smirk.

"Just how you feel..." She said.

"I am...surprised, am I upset? Yes but no. I am upset that you are just now telling me after earlier, but I can understand why you had not." I replied.

"We can speak more on it later?" She asked and I nodded.

"What are we doing with them?" Del asked.

"Del they do have names." I said, I worried me that she may be jealous.

"I only know one though, I am sorry I should have asked." She said with a smirk.

"You know Naona, this is her twin Kaona." I said touching Kaona's shoulder.

"Welcome both of your." Del said with a smile. "What are our plans for Naona and Kaona?"

"I created a hierarchy in the goblins, they will be below you and Serena. They are not allowed out of the house without one of you or me."

"Will they be moved up?" Asked Serena.

"I do not know at this time but in the future we can talk about it I promise." I said smiling at her.

"Where does Gab fit in?" Asked Del.

"I am servant to her, what she says I do." Gab said calmly.

"So not a goblin?"

"Not at this time no, I still have issues I need to work through first." I replied.

"If he does will he be with use?" Serena asked.

"A discussion for another day." I said.

"Council meeting in three days, Calista arriving tomorrow, and you return to work soon." Conner said from.behind me.

"In a couple of days yes, likely I will go to the office first." I said. "Are you seeing an issue somewhere?"

"No, just trying to keep a schedule." He replied.

"I can bring home a schedule of my work if things are set up ahead of time." I offered.

"Since we will be runnin off of yer schedule that would be helpful." He said with a chuckle.

"I will talk to John tomorrow and see what I can do. Anything else?"

"Where will they sleep?" Del asked.

"They have a choice of a shared room or separate." I said.

"We will not be sleeping in a room for you?" Naona asked softly.

"My room is not..." I heard the house shift. "I have a feeling...my room just got bigger..."

"It can do that?" Del asked awed.