Blind Love

"Fursega's exploration how many I assist you?" I heard the demon say on the other line.

"Hello, the is Lady Mackinney, I was told by a friend to call this number." I said sweetly. I heard him swear and something crash and tried not to laugh. "Have I caught you at a bad time?"

"No! I just..." Thump creak. "Was not expecting you to call." He said and there was pain in his voice.

"Yes well for the initial conversation, I do like to handle it myself. Anything after can go through my lovely assistant Serena." I said with a smirk.

"Hello it is nice to meet you." Serena said and I tried not to laugh.

"Now Lucifer did tell me that you had good you wished to sell at a very low cost and at double the product. Was he correct?"

"Yes uh your ladyship. And not low quality stuff either. This is top tier grade A wares." He replied.

"And he mentioned an ambassadorship but did not know what else you wished in returned."

"Yes I would like to be your ambassador to my clan. If you so choose." He replied.

"You see I do have a slight issue, I do have a demon ambassador already..."

"Oh no! Is there anyway you can have two? I mean I would share a building if needed!" He said in a panic.

"You know, I may just be able to do that. I mean as long as you do not mind..." I said adding as much sweetness as I could to my voice.

"No! I mean yes that will be fine!" He said relief flooding his voice.

"Well that is great, now what else were you hoping to get in this deal?"

"Well I do have a daughter I would like to see if you would take?" He asked shyly.

"And what does she feel about this?" I asked.

"I am willing to go through with it." I heard a sweet voice say. "It was I who asked him to offer."

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Twenty in mortal years."

"Why do you wish to be with me?" I asked suspicious.

"Word has reached us of how you are taking care of the two with you now. I just wish to give my daughter the best possible life." He said with a sigh.

"You know what you would be stepping into?" I asked.

"Yes Baroness." She said and I chuckled.

"You are very willing to be put into servitude. Why may I ask?"

"I...it is rather embarrassing."

"We can do the same deal as the other family. No questions no negotiations needed. Just please...take care of her."

"If I say yes, she tells me the reason once she gets here. Also you tell me why you are desperate."

"We are broke, I cannot keep her."

"Becoming ambassador should lend you a better position and get you more money." I replied.

"I owe alot of money, it was either she go to you, or someone far worse." He said softly.

"Bride price agreed." I said before chanting. I smelt the sulfur before saying. "You will have her registration soon." I nodded and Serena ended the call. "What is the name of my newest goblin?" I asked slightly frustrated.

"I am Menosara, and being submissive is my kick. I did not want to say that Infront of my father. I apologize Baroness." She said softly.

"Well let us get to the bedroom so I can actually see what I just got." I said with a chuckle. This cause everyone else to laugh as well. As we got to the bedroom, I heard clothing hit the floor and I smirked. Someone untied the blindfold and I sighed, "about time." I turned to see Menosara for the first time. Her head was bowed and her hands were behind her back. "Wings and tail?"