New Ventures

Once home, we called the girls and headed into the living room. I had the house darken the room as everyone joined.

"How did it go?" Del asked curious.

"A lot happened. First and foremost, Serena was in stated as Steward of all Mackinney owned properties. Everyone cheered and I smiled at her.

"Wait since I am a Mackinney now..." Del said looking worried.

"That is your shop my sister, I am not going to put my hand in it." Serena said with a smile.

"Speaking of your shop, you are now approved to expand the wares you sell." I said with a smirk.

"Expand how?" She asked unsure.

"Whatever the Mackinney family crafts, acquires, or grows, you can sell." Serena said with a smile.

"Oh wow..." Del said surprised.

"Just wait there is more, we now also own all of the estates, business, accounts of House Silverfall, and House Darkheart." I said. I watched Del think for a moment then her eyes went wide.

"That means I can sell...anything..." Del said almost missing the chair as she sat down.

"That is correct, we also have the lands in between to make it all one huge holding." Serena said with a smile.

"There is no way! That make the Mackinney family holdings the largest and it takes up nearly all the land around the council hall!" Del said shocked.

"Yes it does. And they handed us the keys to it all. Also I have another surprise, Selina?"

"Yes Baroness?" She asked walking up to me.

"Shortly, we will have in our possession two types of registration. One is permanent the other is temporary. Both would make you a part of house Mackinney while you experience life as a mortal. I will let you decide if you wish to use either." I said with a smile. Then I stood and kissed her deeply holding her gently to me.

As I pulled back and sat down she asked, "what was that for?"

"Two reasons, first you came with our me needing to use the collar or a tattoo. Second is because you helped me show the council just how power I was and have become." I said with a smile.

"It is my duty to better you is it now Baroness?" She asked with a smirk.

"That it is." I turned to the other and said. "Now I am offering most of you the chance to assist in these endeavors if you so choose. Menosara, how deep into your Father's business did you delve?"

"I knew it back to front and was able to make things more efficient." Menosara said. "Why do you ask?"

"Because you would be a great benefit to Serena as assistant Steward." I said with a smile. "You will get paid and that money will be yours."

"If she will have me then I accept." Menosara said looking to Serena. Serena nodded and Menosara ran and gave her a hug.

"Kaona we will be opening a god favor shop, would you be interested in running it?" I asked.

"So I would be paid to take money and requests for the gods?" She asked curious.

"That is correct. I am sure there will be a delivery system?" I said looking to Selina.

"Yes we plan to have a box system in back. When the request comes in, you and your workers would put it in the corresponding box." Selina said with a shrug.

"I will do it! Thank you Baroness." Kaona said smiling.

"And me Baroness?" Naona asked.

"Schooling with Alexander, doing art when you choose until you feel comfortable to make it your full time." I said squeezing her hand.