Blood Baroness

"Damn Gab, how long did it take you to heal?" I asked as Del squeezed my thigh hard. I looked over my shoulder as her. You are just itching to touch me." I said knowing her answer.

"Yes..." she said in a near whine.

"I thought you were feeling commanding." I said with a smirk.

She leaned in and whispered, "legs...open...now." I shivered and opened my legs for her. She slowly slid her hand up and cupped my sex with her hand. I closed my legs around her hand again.

"Better?" I asked smiling.

She grabbed my breast then said, "Now I am." I laughed and snuggled back against her.

"A week, and it was still touchy half the time. I still get pains every once in a while. Also Calista and her team has arrived and your doctor seems to be have a nightmare or a very good dream." Gab sent with a worried emoji.

"If it gets to intense just put wards up and step out of the room." I said as I felt a yawn coming on.

"I will preserver. I would rather not be called a wimp by Michael just  because a woman is moaning in her sleep. Also I can confirm it is a good dream. Your name was called out." Gab sent and my eyes shot open.

"You are sure about that?" I sent back.

"She clearly said 'Oh Morganna' so yes I am sure." he replied.

"I am not sure how I should feel about that." I sent back with a smile.

"Feel honored, I feel she is not one to have dreams about just anyone." He sent back.

"I am about to pass out, I will message in the morning." I sent.

"I will call if anything happens rest as best you can." I floated the phone back to the table and snuggled in against Del. 

Just before I slipped off to sleep I heard Del murmur, "never leave me again my Morg."

Once more I got flashes of things in the darkness of my dreams and fuzzy words being spoken. I was woken as I felt pleasure course through my body. I moaned deeply as I felt fingers moving slowly in and out of me.

"Del..." I could not say more as I felt her thumb gently rub across the bundle of nerves at the top of my sex.

"Mine..." She whispered in my ear as she moved her fingers faster and deeper.

"Dear fuck Del..." I moaned as my back arched and my eyes closed.

"You know what I want to hear Morgs..."

I bit my lower lip trying not to give into her will. She began to move her thumb faster across my  bundle as her fingers moved faster. This was always the game we played, whoever woke first would try to make the other break and beg to be gone down on. 

"That...gods damnit it...is low Del..." I moaned fighting as hard as I could.

"No this is low..." She whispered before biting the side of my neck. My body jerked and I nearly flew over the edge right then and there. She was playing ever sting I had and she knew it. I had a choice to make, fight more, or give in and beg. "Come one Morgs...you know you want it...do not make me go lower." He gently took my peak between her fingers and gently rolled it causing me to shudder more.

"Fuck me, you little pain in the ass." Before I could say more she giggled.

"I could take that two ways..." I groaned and she cackled. "I will take that as you give now pick which way..."

"No...your choice." I moaned riding the edge.

"Gods you look so hot like that, I wish I could take pictures." she whispered as she kept me riding the edge.