Learning Curve

I walked over and offered my hands to both women and they took them standing slowly. "Not how I planned this to go, but we have paperwork to finish." I said with a smile.

I guided them into the living room at sat them in their chairs. "Love...you are insane sometimes." Serena said as she came in and hugged me hard.

"Sometimes it is needed." I said hugging her back.

"It is requesting a name." My Dark Lady said. Her other hand was slowly playing with the collar around her neck.

"Pick a name." I said with a smile.

"I would rather if you named me." She said.

I was taken aback, "ok... Anna." I said. She nodded and wrote on the paper. She then held it out to Serena. I wrote their names on the registration papers and handed them off. "Welcome Anna and Gaia Mackinney to your new home."

"Thank you Goddess." Gaia said bowing.

"Thank you..."

"No Anna, do not call me that. If you must call me by a title...Baroness I will accept." I said with a sad smile. "I did not want to claim you."

"I know, but I thank you that you did. You saved me today, and I will never forget that."

"What the fuck was all that?" Asked Del coming in the door.

"Our Baroness just challenged the gods and won." Selina said with deep respect in her voice.

"Wait...what?" Selina told her what happened. And her eyes went wide and her jaw dropped. "You are a literal Goddess while on our lands?"

"So I was told." I said with a shrug.

"And now you have our Patron Goddess as your goblin?" Del asked her legs shaky.

"Not of my own choice." I said.

"Oh I am going to need something strong." Del said sitting down hard on the floor.

"May I?" Anna asked.

"No alcohol in the house." Del said waving her hand.

"Why?" She asked confused.

"It is Morgs choice more so now than before." Del said with a laugh.

"Del it is not like I planned for this to happen!" I said fearing she was upset with me.

"Oh Love! Why that tone?" Del asked standing and hurrying to me.

"You are upset with me..." I said.

"No! My reason for being, I am not! I am worried about you, I am excited for you! But I am not upset with you!" She said cupping my face in her hands. "You are my heart, soul, and body. I am nothing but in love and adoring of you." She said with a smile. "Ok I perv over you always but that does not even count."

I laughed and touched my forehead to hers. "Gods I love you Delilah Mackinney."

"And I everything you Morganna Mackinney." She said with a giggle.

"I know I said I knew what the collar meant. But may I request the more intricate details of this is?" Anna asked.

"It would be my pleasure to tell you, Anna." Del said grabbing her and Gaia's hands.

Suddenly the door burst open and Rachael came skidding in. She saw me and came over, she began to check me all over. "Are you ok? Are you hurt? What the hell was all that?"

"Well hello to you too." I said with a laugh.

She suddenly went a deep crimson red and her eyes went wide. "Oh hell..."