Home Coming

"Selina I have a question." I said before she could leave.

"Ask."

"Is the reason you forbid me and Michael from being together because of the children that could come of the union?" I asked not looking at Michael.

"That is one, another is we do not need you in a weakened state for the coming times." She said softly.

"So it is less about forbidding and feelings we have and more about power and troubles ahead?" I asked my mind working quickly.

"Yes...what is running in that pretty head of yours?" She asked smiling.

"So he cannot disobey a direct command from you correct?" I asked with a smirk.

"I mean he could, but he would not like the consequences." She said with a dark laugh.

"Then forbid him from bedding me. Hell if you can make it where he cannot even...you know to where sex is out of the question."

"You mean in effect neuter him where he cannot get stiff?" She asked with an evil smirk.

"Hold on now..."

Me and Selina bother snapped, "shut up Michael!" We looked at each other and laughed. She turned to him and asked, "what is more important Michael? Being able to be near her or being able to bed her?"

He looked at me and my heart sank. "Nevermind keep him away from me." I said turning on my heels.

"Are you serious Michael? You were going to treat her like that boy?" I heard Gabriel growled at him.

"You have no idea..." I heard the crunch of bone and bodies hitting the floor. I turned to see Gabriel beating Michael in the face repeatedly.

"I should really keep my angels away from you." Selina said with a smirk.

"Gabriel!" I yelled and he ignored me.

"Try again more command and make it personal dear." Selina said lightly touching my hand.

"Gab! Here Now!" I said putting as much command into my words as I could. "The Raven Queen demands it!"

Suddenly he was kneeling Infront of me, his knuckles bloody and breathing hard. I could see blood splatter all over hit face and armor. "Forgive me Faye, I forgot myself."

"You were being chivalrous, but I will not have you fighting your own." I said still trying to sound commanding and sure of myself.

"Nicely done, now to deal with Michael..." She floated slowly into the air and began to glow. Her voice boomed as she said, "you have stepped out of line for the last time, hence forth you will be a eunuch and unable to to bed anything! The part will be there to remind you of your shame and punishment! You shall not see the angelic halls again until you have atoned for your transgressions! I have spoken!" She slammed her hands together and Michael screamed his back bowing as he slowly lifted off the ground.

Selina set down gently beside me and said, "I apologize for my angels, it seems some.need to be taught manners."

"Well atleast I found out now instead of after. Though I do have something to help remind him." I said with a smirk.

"The cuff?" She asked with a smirk.

"Yes indeed."

"I think I will give him to you, maybe living the life of a mortal for awhile will make him understand what it is to protect them properly." She said laughing. Suddenly Gabriel opened Morganna's book in front of me and held it steady.

"Oh she was a beast indeed, I held out my hand and Serena placed a cuff in it. I ran my finger slowly around the cuff as I changed the words she had penned. As I finished I said, "My goblin come with me." I walked over to Michael and looked into his face, I ran the key over the cuff and heard it unlock. "Selina his pants please." I heard a finger snap and a gasp from Del, I hand it to her and said, "will you please put that on him?"