Angel's Sight

"So what did she say?" Del asked worried.

"He escaped, she said to stay indoors and that she is sending a team to Serena's house. I just...I worry for her." I said with a sigh.

"Well you have familiars." Del offered with a smile.

"And at least one angel to call on." I said with a smile. I dug through my dress finding Gabriel's coin in the pocket. I closed my eyes and whispered his name.

"Morganna, what assistance do you need? Also can you please cover yourself." Gabriel said.

I laughed and pulled the dress over me chest and asked, "Better?"

"Yes thank you. Now I know you did not call me here just to show yourself." Gabriel said and for the first time I saw him smile.

"I need you to check on Dr. Serena Helsing make sure she stays safe. Also I never knew you could smile." I said with a smirk.

"I rarely have need to, but popping in to see you in such a state for some reason made me smile. Before you get upset, no I will not be chasing you nor are you ugly." He said before he disappeared.

I stood there for a moment trying to puzzle out exactly what he was trying to say. "Del?"

"Yes he just said you looked good." She replied with a giggle.

"I...what the fuck is going on?" I asked turning to her.

"You have been the only one to think that you are ugly dear." She replied taking a drink of her tea.

"Not just me..." I said softly.

"None of that!" She said with a glare.

"I just..." I stopped and sighed.

"Half the guys in this city would jump your bones in a heart beat, and in more than one way." She said with a smirk.

Suddenly my phone went off, "Why do I have an armor clad man in my bedroom?" I read from Serena.

"I am sorry, I did not think he would pop into your bedroom. I asked him to watch over you." I sent back.

Suddenly a picture of Gabriel standing in the corner his arms crossed over his chest popped up with the message, "Well he is certainly doing that, is he going to follow me around today?"

"Maybe? I am not sure how he protects people. That would be Gabriel." I sent back.

"Gabriel the Archangel?" she sent back.

"The one and only." I replied as I sat on the couch.

"Ok well I am going back to sleep, I will find out more once I wake up again." She sent the sleep emoji and I smiled.

"Do you not have Gabriel's number?" Del asked.

"No just Michael's" I said with a frown.

"I can see why you are not texting him to ask." She said with a yawn.

"Bed time?" I asked when suddenly Gabriel's coin vibrated.

"Morganna" came Gabriel's voice through the coin.

"Uh... yes?" I said at the coin.

"You should really remember to tell me when the person you want me to watch is naked." He replied.

"It was not my main worry at the time Gab." I said shaking my head.

"Did you just call me Gab..."

"Uh...no?" I said uncertain.

"You are the first mortal to ever call me that. I am unsure of how to feel about it as well." He said sounding confused.

"I am sorry? Also...do you have a cellphone?" I asked.