"Fighting siblings?" I asked Selina.

"He needs light she likes darkness so a little." She replied with a giggle.

"So you want to be a plant and animal curator. Anything else?" I asked I hoped he did not want what the girls did.

"Hmm nope that is it." He said with a smile.

"Alright well happy gardening." I said with a laugh.

"Do you not wish to ask for something in return?" He asked surprised.

"I helps me you enjoy doing it is kind of a win both ways." I said with a smirk.

"What if these two?" He asked.

"We made deals part of those deals were, well, them." I said honestly.

"She is correct." Both said at the same time.

"Ah I see, still it feels odd that you are not asking for anything in return." He said sounding confused.

"I do not want for much, I have food, family, home. Unless you know a trick where I can get people pregnant then I need nothing."

"Deal." He said his voice an octave lower.

"Uh what?" I asked confused.

"You asked for a trick to help you get your women pregnant yes?" He asked.

"I mainly said it as a joke as I did not think it was possible." I said worried.

"Do not fret I am not going to turn you male." He said with a laugh. "No I am owed a favor from a fellow god who may have just what you need. If not I will ask among others." He said.

"Well...was not expecting that." I said confused still.

"Cornelius, I do believe My Baroness has a spot in her household. Would you like to take her name?" Selina asked.

"She can do that?" He asked surprised.

"Yes most of my family is those I have added." I said with a smile.

"Then yes! I would indeed like to join." He said with a smile.

I touched the tattoo and thought of both Sara and Serena. "One of you bring me a registration please."

"That is handy." He said looking at the tattoo.

"It is something for my ladies." I said with a laugh.

"Then we will have to find a way to communicate easily. Also may I have a small house? Close to where your crops and animals will be?"

"I think we can do that." I said with a smile. I heard Serena walk into the office and I called, "love!" She stopped and I called. "Can we get a planning form as well?"

"What are we planning?" She called over.

"A home for Cornelius on the property." I said.

"Give me a moment." I heard here say.

"If you would like you can make it dark. I am sure you are irritated with the lack of sight." Cornelius said.

"Nyx is you please just the entry and in here." I said I saw it go dark and I untied the cloth. "Thank you, I am rather irritated about the Fever in general."

"Have you had your tea?" Selina asked.

"Not yet, I have been busy." I replied with a smile.

She smirked, "let me get that for you then." She said disappearing.

"Here you go love." Serena said with a smile. I quickly added Cornelius's name before looking at the other. I filled it in where I could and handed it back.