"You shaved? Why? You were saying you don't want to, then why?" I asked him being confused. He smiled and took a cup from that tray saying "You don't like my beard so what is the use of keeping it and yeah don't get jealous of other women. I wanted to say this but I showed you the example. I don't care which girl liked my beard but if my girl doesn't like it then what's the use." he came near my ear brushing his lips there saying "because I'm your man not any other girl's"

I blushed on his words, he caressed my blushed cheeks saying "I will have tea from today one cup for me also." saying this he left the kitchen. I was too stunned to speak he shaved his beard for me and he even drank tea for me that he doesn't like the most. God what is happening? Controlling my blushing cheeks I went outside and gave tea to everyone.

Sameer bhai said "What bhabhi you gave tea first to bhai and then came to give us, this is cheating because we asked for it first." hearing him I blushed and was about to say when Sanjh crossed me saying "I went in kitchen and took it myself, if you want, you can also come and take it first by your own from now." hearing him everyone started laughing but Sameer bhai said "I don't want to come there because you went in from past 15 minutes, I don't wanna disturb your romance."

I blushed hearing him looking down and Sanjh said "Who said I was romancing we have our room for that, you're are just lazy Sameer." he said covering himself and everyone laughed except me and Sanjh. We both looked at each other and again looked at other side without any expressions.

Suddenly Papa asked "Did you like your treat Sachi?" I nodded my head saying "I loved it but Papa how did you know I like butterscotch?" "Which father doesn't know the taste of their child in food." he said patting my cheeks. My eyes turned red hearing Papa, I hugged him tightly saying thank you. He chuckled saying "I think you will kill me someday because of your tight hugs." I laughed and shook my head.

I didn't take tea today because I wanted to eat cake, after giving them tea, I cut the cake and took one piece on my plate and went in hall and sat beside Sanjh. We were talking and that's when I saw someone's hand on my plate trying get that spoon. I looked at the hand, it was Sanjh, I slapped on his hand and he said "Just one bite?" "No, it's mine, buy your own." I said.

"Me too, I also want one bite." Sameer bhai said looking at that cake in my plate. I shook my head and was about to say when Sanjh said "I'm her husband and she is refusing to give me, what are you haa leave Sameer.." hearing them Maa, Papa laughed. Sanjh again looked at me saying "One bite only one, you have the whole cake can't you give your husband one bite." I shook my head again.

He said sulkily this time "Women die for their husband and here is Sachi doesn't even want to give her cake's one bite." I laughed saying "I can die for you Sanjh but dying and sharing cake are different things, don't you think?" I said the same thing to him when he called me pig.

Everyone started laughing hearing us. "Bhabhi leave him, give me one bite pleaseeeee...." Sameer bhai said showing me puppy eyes, I smiled brightly hearing his baby tone and puppy eyes and gave him a spoonful and he moaned saying "Papa's choice is good even in cakes" we all laughed on him.

Sanjh again sulked so I gave him half of my piece saying "Eat Sanjh, don't sulk like a kid. Be mature ha" hearing me he glared me taking my plate. That's how our afternoon tea went, I asked Maa "Maa, what about dinner?" she said looking at me "Don't need to do anything, I will handle."

I looked at her with anger saying "Maa didn't I tell you, but can't you understand my single thing? I'm not saying now I'm warning you from today I'm handling the kitchen and you are going to rest and give orders like daily soap mother-in-law" hearing me Papa giggled and Maa shook her head saying "no one can win in front of you. Do whatever you want and about dinner make something light because we had heavy lunch."