{Plot 3}• CHÃPTËR XII

Comenzar desde el principio

"So needy baby. All for me yes?" I nodded frantucally, my face flushed and my mouth hanging open as low moans spilled out of me.
"Words baby, I need your words"

I broke like a damn when he shifted the thin fabric that was pressed against my entrance to the side and immediately inserted two fingers. "Yes.. All for you! Ah!" I cried out as he began pumping in and out of me and at the same time he kept sucking on my neck, no doubt creating marks that would taint my skin for days.

He flicked my sensitive part with his hot tongue, trailing a wet trail to the swell of my breasts where he tugged down my nightdress and my tits came tumbling out. My nipples stood from the cold air and the attention it was getting. All this while he hadn't stopped his movements, instead he picked up the paste, pumping faster as his lips latched onto my nipple and he sucked, bit, licked, pinched and tortured me. My thighs trembled with my climax as my back arched off the bed to meet his demanding strokes.

I almost shattered when his thumb latched onto my bud and started rubbing in a circular motion driving me insane. The room was filled with my cries and broken moans and I was sure the whole floor could hear me but I was too busy in a world of pleasure to care. I gripped onto the sheets, squirming at Darius continued to pleasure me. I could feel my eyes rolling to the back of my head in euphoric bliss as my whole body started trembling and both Darius and I knew I was about to come but he didn't stop, instead he picked up the paste. "Such a responsive baby. So beautiful"

The squishing sound of his fingers repeatedly pounding into me was maddening and driving me further up the wall than I already was. I felt like I was going to burst, "D-darius i-oh! I'm" a loud cry tore through my throat cutting me off.

"I know love, hold it. You're doing so well for me baby" he encouraged sending my mind spiralling as he continued, pushing me to the edge. "Come baby" with those words I crashed, flying off and spraying out every where on the sheets.

I could have sworn I saw stars as my thighs shook. Another release accompanied my first as I squirted all over. By the time I came down from my high I was all spent out and I knew by the way I was throbbing that I would have a hard time walking. It was the first time Darius had used so many digits and I would most likely pay with the discomfort later but sugars it was so worth it and I would definitely do it again. My breasts rose and fell with my breathing as I shut my eyes lightly, relishing in the moment.

I felt a soft kiss against my neck and I slowly opened my eyes to reveal Darius' face grinning down on mine. As if on cue I flushed a deep red, glancing away. "You don't get to feel shy now my love"

He leaned down, connecting our lips in a slow sensual kiss. It was the kind of kiss that made me unable to think straight for the whole day, the kind that left me pooling with desire. His lips moved slowly against mine, his tongue skipped between my lips in ease and he began to stroke my tongue leisurely in a pleasured dance. I moaned lowly as I felt his hand cup my right breast as he began massaging it, deepening the kiss and making it even hotter. My cheeks were heating up as I responded with little noises of pleasure. He pinched my nipple making me cry out loudly as he proceeded to twist and repeat.

He squeezed my breast and I whimpered in pleasure, "I love your soft skin baby. Your breast feels so good in my hand, it fills it perfectly. So fucking perfect" he growled seductively and I felt my core pulsate. Small moans slipped from my lips as he continued to knead my breast but suddenly I heard the handle to the door jiggle and my eyes widened. Darius pulled back, glancing at the door. He sighed, shaking his head. He turned back to me, gazing down at my surely flushed and terrified face before he slid to sit beside me with his eyes narrowing into a glare directed towards the door.

The door came flying open and elder Irene and Elder Elfred walked in. They both gazed at us like there was something in particular they were looking for and when their gaze landed on me I turned as red as a beetroot. Luckily I had pulled the sheets up, covering myself from their prying eyes