Never Have I Ever

⚠️ Just another lil warning for spicy scenes ⚠️

We found the others already drinking at the bar. "That better be for me." I eyed the fruity looking cocktail in Cole's hand and swiped it.

"Of course, princess. I figured you worked up a thirst for the five seconds we left you alone." He wiggled his eyebrows, and I shot him a warning look. His hands whipped up in mock surrender, spilling half his drink down his shirt. I broke out laughing hysterically before doing the exact same thing. We both frowned at each other as the others stared, dumbfounded.

"How have they survived so long without being institutionalised?" Mason looked at the mess we'd made, stunned.

"Because they both have a knack for talking themselves out of trouble." Aamon replied with a little smile.

"Trouble they caused." Sam's turn to throw in his two-pence.

"I'll have you know it's our stunning good looks and prowess in the bedroom where we excel." Cole pulled my chair out, much to Sam's resentment, and finished what was left of his drink to hide from the villainous face plotting his demise.

"That's all on you buddy." I patted him on the back before finishing my own drink, pineapple and mango with a hint of rum. "We need some proper drinks! Uh, no. I think you better stay seated." I pulled Cole back to his seat, even sober he was as bad as I was for being clumsy.

Six rounds of tequila and a foul smelling burning shot later, I was doubled over gasping for breath as Cole was in tears beside me, the vexed expression on Sam's face only made it more hilarious.

"I was literally in my birthday suit, the nuns almost fainted from shock and the ones who didn't start grabbing me like a piece of meat. Ahh, what a wild night."

My cheeks hurt from smiling so much but I never wanted it to end. To be happy with friends is all I ever wanted. I stole a glance at Sam who was watching me intently. Drink in hand, I stumbled over the uneven carpet, almost covering him with it but his strong hands were around me instantly, steadying and sitting me down onto his lap.

"Hi." I flirted, looking at him through my lashes in what I hoped was more sexy than wobbly drunk. "Why are you being grumpy over here? Isn't Aamon entertaining you?" I glanced at the still sober driver, still nursing his first drink. "You guys need to lighten up, so what if he's the big scary boss? You want to hear what he says in the-"

"Aera." His jaw twitched impatiently. I giggled and kissed him to quieten his grumpy mood. His kiss was cautious, I could tell he wanted more but was far more aware of our company than I was, and I didn't care one bit.

"Getting yourself into precarious positions again?" A familiar, melodic voice floated behind me. The beautiful, dark haired woman from what felt like a lifetime ago appeared at the table.

"Claudia!" I jumped up and hugged her as if seeing a long-lost friend, the alcohol was really taking its toll. "What are you doing here?" Her eyes darted to Sam arching a brow and he looked away with a hint of embarrassment.

"You didn't tell her?" Claudia sighed and shook her head. "Of course not. Sam sent me when Max made contact with you to check how you were. I don't think either of us expected your um... friendly disposition." She laughed brightly and it warmed me inside, no trace of the embarrassment I should have felt.

Dreamchaserजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें