Her wings were the same burnt orange as her skin. Her tail was a little light colored like her horns. Her build was more like mine though a little more plump. "Do I meet with your approval Baroness?"

"Face up please." She sighed and looked at me, her face was scarred on one side. It looked as if she was clawed and deeply. "What happened there?"

"Hazard of working with my father. Hydra as very...moody." I walked over to her and gently kissed each scar.

"And you are more beautiful because of them. House if you please?" The room expanded and a new bed appeared.

"Is that mine?" Menosaea asked excited.

"Yes but first." I said holding out the collar. Her eyes lit up and she came over and knelt. I locked it into place then smiled. "Alright all done..."

"Love! We're home!" Serena quickly tied the blindfold on and I laughed.

"In here love!" I yelled. "Make sure it is just you though." I said as an after thought. I heard Gab's door close before my bedroom door opened then closed.

"And who do we have here?" Del asked curious.

Menosara stood and walked behind Del, she slowly unzipped Del's dress. "I am Menosara, our Baroness saved me from a rather bad situation. I am the lowest and newest goblin." She helped Del out of the dress and guided her to the end of the bed. She sat her down then took of Del's shoes before giving her a foot massage.

"Oh by the gods... She is good at that. How did this even happen."

"Wait until She gets here..." Serena said lounging on the bed.

"Wait you mean SHE she...." Del asked shocked.

"Maybe." I said sitting beside her.

"You goblined...a god?" She asked awed.

"Technically the god made herself a goblin." Selina said with a giggle.

"Uh...hello...." Del said blushing.

"I am Selina, though if it would make you more comfortable you may call me goblin sister. If I am correct I am under you in hierarchy yes?" Selina asked looking to me.

"Yes. The highest is Del and Serena then it is the rest of you." I replied.

"As I am one of the newest should I not be lower than your Kaona and Naona as well?" Selina asked.

"I had not thought of that, the only distinction was with Del and Serena." I replied with a chuckle.

"Well I shall humbly be under those who came before." I watched as she put behind her head and grabbed her elbows. "If it please you Baroness? I am ready to be approved? Is that the correct term?"

I laughed as I walked over to her. Her body was lithe and small. Her breasts were small as I walked around her I lightly dragged my nail along her stomach. I gently grabbed a hand full of her small tight ass and she gasped.

I stepped up behind her and whispered in her ear, "I am still surprised you decided to do this. Since this make you mine for a very very long time." I softly kissed the back of her neck as I grabbed her hips.

"I...have been away from mortals far to long. I have grown to cold to them. I figured if I was going to be among them...then I would rather be with you." She said breathless.

"But why choose this life style?" I asked.

"Because she feels like she needs to be punished for abandoning her followers." Gab said on the other side of the door.