Ryōta:How come nobody told me about this?

Kiriko:Yes, it's true that we're dating and to be honest that's why i believe that they chose to target him.

Sakura:So what are we going to do?

Nobuto:I mean they might use Y/N as blackmail. Torture or probably kill him if we do dont listen to them.

Ryōta:I for one don't plan on giving up.

Kiriko:We're not gonna give up so easily. It pains me to even say that we might have to move on. We don't even know where Y/N is to even attempt a sneak rescue mission. But all i know is that if i give up on fighting against the Hashimoto, then I'd be giving up fighting for everything, my father, Kanezaka, and even Y/N. Giving up would be nothing but a slap to the face to everyone.

The room stayed slient only to be interrupted by clapping. I looked at my friends but nobody was clapping.

???:Such a beautiful speech.

I felt a presence in the room, the voice sounded familar. Everyone was looking around for the voice again. A purple static silhouette began to take the shape of a human revealing Sombra.

Ryōta:Hey isn't that the criminal hacker?

Sombra:I have a name you know.

Kiriko:What do you want? This isn't a good time.

Sombra:Everytime is a good time to see me. Besides i have information related to that boyfriend of yours.

This immediately peaked my interest, besides i have a trust for her.

Kiriko:Name your price.

Sombra:Always wanting to get to the point. This is why i like you as a client.

Sombra had her hands behind her back as she took out her phone.

Sombra:I don't really have a price this time. So let's call it an extension on our deal.

Kiriko:Deal. So where is Y/N?

Sombra:Well, he's not at Hashimoto tower anymore.

Nobuto:Wait the Hashimoto are located in some tower.

Sombra:Yes, it towers over Kanezaka like some great big entity. The place where your boyfriend is at is Nepal.

Sakura:Why on earth would they send Y/N to Nepal of all places?

Ryōta:Probably to get him far away from Japan.

Sombra:Well he wasn't intended to go to Nepal. They wanted to send him somewhere in Europe but the plane crashed.

Nobuto:Hold on the plane what?

Ryōta:I don't believe this..

Kiriko:Sombra let me hear this for myself.

Sombra:As you wish.

Sombra hit play on her phone the recording of a call between the Hashimoto clan's leader and a underling.

Hashimoto clan leader:The plane what!?

Hashimoto clan member:Yes sir, we're tracking it down it seemed it crashed in Nepal.

Hashimoto clan leader:Nepal! How could this happen? That means the boy is more likely dead!

Anger once again burnt through me, that voice of a scumbag.

The voice of the man who runs my home in pure tyranny.

The voice of the man who tells his goons to terrorize civilians for his own gain.