Officially Official

Start from the beginning

"It changes to the need of the matriarch of the house." Conner said.

"Well gentlemen, us girls are heading upstairs, do you need anything from us?" I asked looking to Grab then Conner.

"I will retire to my room." Gab said standing.

"I will be up for a bit, I have not had a proper lab for an age." Conner said with a laugh.

"Then I will see you both later." Then a thought came to me. "Gab, before you retire, make sure Michael is taken care of please."

"It will be done." He said turning on his heels and heading upstairs.

"Lass, we may need to get spare keys for the doors." Conner said.

I held out my hand and keys suddenly appeared. I tossed one to him with a smile. "Need anything else?"

He rolled his eyes and laughed. "Ye is a right pain."

"You would not have me any other way." I left with the girls upstairs. At the landing I said, go on ahead. I am going to drop off a key to Gab." They continued on as I knocked on the door to Michael's room.

"Come in." I heard Gab say. I opened the door to see him gently running a cloth over Michael's face.

"Will he live?" I asked closing the door behind me.

"Yes, but he will heal slowly." He replied.

"Are you upset Gab?" I asked leaning back against the door.

"I am...unsure." he replied.

"Is it the demons?" He thought for a moment then shook his head. "Having to take care of Michael?" He shook his head. I took a slow breath before asking, "are you afraid you will not get time with me?"

"It is a...worry." he replied cleaning out the cloth.

"It seems I may need to make some time for a couple of people..." I said quietly.

"Del and Serena come first..." He replied.

"And you after them." I replied.

"If that is your wish." He said softly.

"May...may I speak?" Michael said he voice off from the swelling.

"As long as you can keep it civil." I replied.

"I...am sorry...I should have...treated you better."

"You will not escape punishment that easy Michael." I replied.

"I deserve it." He said.

"Then what do you hope to gain from apologizing?"

"Nothing...just needed to say it." He replied.

I shook my head and walked over to them. I handed Gab a key and started to head out the door. "My Lady?"

"Yes Gab?"

"Thank you for the key."

"It is only to the front door. Thank me if I ever give you a key to my room." I said closing the door. As I got to my room, I opened it to see the dresses and racks were gone. In the corner of the room was a full size bed where Naona and Kaona were already laying. My bed was in the same place, but now had more pillows and had Del and Serena playing under the covers waiting.

"Well looks like everything is settled, now who wants to help me get undressed?" Del was out of bed and by my side making me and Serena laugh. "Thank you my goblin." I said as she unzipped the dress and helped me get it off. We climbed back into bed and Serena started checking the bandage.