Petting the hound's head, I spoke infernal something only the two of us could understand as any creature not from the underworld cannot without a special contract or special case situation. 

Calling my spider, in a voice that she could hear even outside to keep watch that we have two new friends and to keep Artemis from destroying anything. At the last few words, a gun may have been said to blush at those words as I turned my attention back to the two in front of me asking them what I should do with them as the people here are not too happy and are very scared. 

The hound in her humanoid form flopped onto her back showing me her belly trying to be as submissive as she could. Seeing her behaving as if a small pup for me I rubbed her belly in nice circles as her tail thumped the floor.

 I kept rubbing her tummy I looked to the Witch she was not thrilled with the turn of events as she told me she would be staying even if she had to fight. The hound knowing the situation does a chuckle as I look the witch under my control up and down seeing the front she has put forth.

Ordering them to follow as I started further into their lair ordering them to inform me of any traps within, the witch whined as the collar compels her to say in a whiny not wanting to say voice that there is only one and that I had already gone through it. 

It was an interdiction field or a barrier to keep those who are not welcome out of an area. The witch is indignant at the order as we walk into her work area where all of her spell books are, those tombs are old all right. 

The number of them is pretty surprising in this day and age as most witches are not recruiting into their ranks as they once did. A benefit of my little spider being I can read the titles of these books that weigh as much as some children.

"Now tell me my young witch" as I start listing off a few titles, "What use are you to me a hunter of the monstrous?"  with indignation, she doesn't speak but holds her tongue something I'll have to loosen it looks like as I smile seeing her reading chair in the corner next to a fireplace a blaze with magic flame unable to be put out and smokeless.

Ordering the witch over the arm of the chair telling her to not speak unless she has something to tell me what I could use her for as I tell the hound to lay down this may take a while as I walk to the entrance of their home climbing out of the well taking longer than it took to climb down as I reached the top claiming my coat telling my spider not to go too far and to be safe as she was my point person here that I could not afford for her to get hurt.

Telling Artemis not to pout that she'll have her fun that having golems do the job would just attract attention as they were not subtle creatures and we would be here for a while as I have plans that this witch may plan a hand none of my girls will like this plan I know for a fact you will not my loyal one. 

This plan is my last will I am human after all not any sort of god. Don't complain we both know that day will come but not too soon you may not like it yet it is with my planning that I make sure you and the rest of my girls will be safe even when I may not be alive to keep you so. 

Rest Artemis don't overdo it today will be a long day never mind dealing with the mess back in the port we left before coming here. Reassuring Artemis that I would be safe and that she has known me for a long time yes my plans work out most of the time but it's when they go wrong that I gleam. 

Jumping back into the well landing against the wall above the entrance to the lair climbed quickly into the place making my way back to where I had people waiting asking the hound infernal to get me some water as I was thirsty.

The witch-watching thought I have the hound wrapped around my finger as she sees my coat a look of horror on her face as I lay my coat on the back of the chair above her frame she still stays in place as I start to rub her nice arse. 

Saying aloud that I could place her in the corner until she gave in yet this was more fun. From my coat pocket laying a flogger across her back just a simple thing I had made, placing cuffs on her back from my coat as she starts to realize the situation she is in as she still tries to be the tough girl. 

Whispering in her ear that my guess is she prefers to be in her cat form, her cheeks blush as I keep rubbing her crimson as put a little squeeze on her arse here and there. Placing a set of cuffs on her ankles linking them with a short length of chain, her hands placed on the small of her back cuffed and linked by a chain her body language was very much oh crap what will he do to me.

Smiling as I looked her over, my eyes glued to her beautiful little arse needing a well-deserved spanking. The color from her face drained as she tried moving her limbs to no avail. Telling the witch that I could have so much fun with her. 

It's not her body I want, yet it is her body that will be taught who is in charge here; having her cum on the chair arm as I watch till she loses herself is an idea or even my shoe. Directly asking the witch if she'd like cumming till she found me in charge. 

Unable to lie, she nodded, not speaking as she knew her lips would betray her with such spells/curses. Ordering her to tell the whole truth in a language we could understand, she pouts in defeat as my hand lifts the hem of her blouse to her mid back seeing her underboob as I asked her to tell me what color and to stop wasting time and tell me as I saw the hesitation in that no nod of her's. 

Rubbing her arse in nice circles, her body a nice shade of red as I tug her panties from her trousers as the hem is within view, pulling them taught as I pull them down as if laying on her arse on the outside of her trousers. 

She yells their pink with hearts on them; yes, such methods would make her a slave to me fully. Rubbing her arse with her still-taught panties in my hand, she moans as the panties dig into her pussy for me, as she still plays at being tough with her panties starting to get wet.