Separate tides

*Luz holding a ball of light in one hand and carrying the Owl Staff in the other through a cave with Ava next to her. They both stop when they see a large shadow on the wall in front of them.They suddenly hear a deep laugh. Luz gasps while Ava looks around *
Garlog: Foolish children's . Leave this place before you two meet your demise.
Luz: Do not underestimate me, Garlog. For we am the both good witch, Luz and Ava, hunter of monsters. (Perches the staff on her shoulder like a bazooka.)Now eat this sucka—what?(Garlog turns out to be a tiny creature casting a shadow standing in front of a lantern.)
Ava: are you for real?!(she picks him up and he lets out a squeak trying to escape.)
Luz: You're Garlog? (Pulls out his wanted poster, depicting him as being much larger and worth 4,000 snails, compares it to the real thing.)This is pathetic.
Ava: I agree but he is worth a lot of money so...
Garlog: Small I may be, but you will soon know fear when I lay waste to all that you—(He gets cut off by King, who eats him whole.)
Luz: King, drop it now. Drop it now!(King mumbles and runs off;Chases after him.)Drop it! No! I'm not gonna play right now! King! Ava help!
Ava:(sighs as she leans on the wall) ugh!(whines) Luz why can't we just—
Luz:(yells) Oh Dios,Ava! si no vienes aquí ahora mismo—"oh my god,if you don't come here right now"
Ava:(she immediately stands up and starts to feel nervous as she knows that was Luz's Mexican mom voice.) i am coming!(she runs towards King)

*Luz's and Ava's room, where Garlog is stuffed in a bottle while Luz sets her phone against it while Ava sits on her sleeping bag and cleans her sword*
Luz: (Boops Garlog's nose.)Boop! (Turns on camera to say hello to her mother.) Hola, Mama! You haven't heard from me in a while. It's been a week and a half since the petrification ceremony. A week and a half since I destroyed the portal home. I had to. Emperor Belos was going to kill Eda and Ava if I didn't hand it over. But I couldn't let him use it, so I blew it up with some magic fire... (To herself.)She's not gonna understand any of this.
Ava:(she heard what luz said) it's alright Luz,just keep telling recording and when we get back you can explain it to her.(Luz smiles at her)
Luz: You're right,thanks Ava.(To Camila.)This world is filled with inexplicable magical wonders, like this portal key! (Pulls out the item in question.) I don't know if it contains magic, but me and Ava are gonna study all we can, and find a way back to you. A-And look!(Lifts up her leg to show King holding onto it as Ava stands up and walks towards Luz)we both have friends to help us.
King: I'm never letting you go! You two are never returning to the human realm!
Luz: He doesn't mean that. (Covers the camera.)
King: Yes, I do!
Ava: King...

*Cut to Eda in the kitchen, where she is trying to cast magic by pouring a cup of apple blood.*
Luz:(Narrating.) This is Eda the Owl Lady, the most powerful witch on the Boiling Isles. (Eda's magic fails; the bottle explodes, covering Eda in apple blood.Ava walks towards her and uses her magic to clean the mess,she then pulls out a book and does the spell Eda was trying to using her super speed.)Or at least she was until her curse overpowered her and weakened her magic and we found out that she is actually Ava's real Aunt. (When Ava finishes it she gives the bottles to Eda who ruffles Ava's hair)She's doing her best now(she shows Lilith, who is wearing a new outfit and putting her old one away.) Eda was cursed by her own sister, Lilith who is Ava's real mother,shocker I know. And she spent her entire life looking for a way to undo it. It's still hard for everyone to trust each other,even Ava is having trouble.(Ava walks by the living room,Lilith sees her and smiles at her.Ava looks at her and just nods at her then continues walking making Lilith sigh)but maybe with time we can all become friends.(Lilith stares out of the open window pensively, a small smile appearing on her face as Luz narrates. She jumps when Hooty appears in the window.)
Hooty: Hello!(Lilith screams, and slams the window in Hooty's face.)