Really small problems

* back of the Owl House. Cut to the kitchen where Eda is stirring something on the stove while King is watching Luz and Ava talk to Willow and Gus on a crystal ball.*
Luz: So they said I couldn't remove my thumb, but look at that! (Pretends to remove her thumb.)Whoop!(Ava just chuckles and playfully rolls her eyes)
Gus: You sliced it off! (Panicked.)You sliced off your own thumb!
Ava: oh Gus...(she chuckles) she didn't really—(Luz covers her mouth)
Luz: Shhh...(Ava playfully rolls her eyes at her)
Willow: (Chuckles.) You two make doing homework actually fun and thanks for giving us the answers Ava.
Luz: And they say humans can't do magic.
Ava: It was no problem Willow,who knows math here is the same as human math.
King: Luz,Ava... (Climbs onto table.)Nyeh! You two been talking to them all morning. Don't forget about the Luz and King comedy hour with Ava for special effects!
Eda: Please, no. Not the comedy hour...
Ava: oh come on Eda,you know you love it.(she suddenly gets splashed with water)hey!(Eda snorts and pretends to be looking somewhere else while Ava groans and uses her powers to dry herself)
King: This week I've been working with props!(Turns around to show a cardboard tube on his nose.) Oh dear, I've gotten a tube stuck on my nose! Will I ever eat again?(he looks at Ava who gives him a piece of bread and he slams that piece of bread on his face.) Looks like I'm toast!(Luz and King laugh while Ava giggles)
Eda: It just goes on like this for an hour!
Ava: (she looks at Eda) oh come on Eda,they aren't that bad.
Luz: Heyo, dough boy, quit loafing around!
King: Why don't you bake me?(Luz and King laugh while Eda looks at Ava.)
Ava: But they are funny.(Eda sighs. The crystal ball buzzes with an alarm and flashes red. The time, 8:00, flashes below Willow and Gus.) oh shoot! We need to go,Luz!
Luz: School time! See you guys in class!
Willow: Bye!
Gus: But what about the thumb?!(Luz ends the call. King sighs disappointedly)
Luz: Hey, don't worry. We'll finish our comedy hour when I get home and this time we will make Ava join us. (Kisses King's skull and heads for the door while Ava then runs towards her with her backpack and then gives Luz's hers as Luz then hops onto Ava's back)
King: Hee hee, oh, you!
Luz: (Sing-songy.) Try not to miss us while we are gone! (Closes the door and they zoom off)
King: (Scrambles over to the door.) You... you really think they are coming back this time?
Eda: Yes, they will be back; they always come back. It's cute you miss them, though.
King: The King of Demons— (Tosses bread and tube off.) The King of Demons misses nobody! I wouldn't care if they came through this door right now! Wha!(Luz and Ava come through the door.)
Eda: Hey, you two—
King: You're back! (Climbs up onto Ava's head.) I didn't miss you two at all.(Ava pats him and he then jumps towards Luz and lands on her head.)
Luz: Apparently there's an infestation of pixies at Hexside, so school's been canceled.
King: That sounds like a crumby situation.(Luz and King laugh.)
Ava: oh king....
Hooty: Hey! Guess what's been in my mouth that I'm about to throw up!(Hooty gags for several long moments. Everyone stares at him in disgust. He finally throws up letters and a box.) The mail!
Eda: (Going through the letters.)Junk, junk, death hex.(She tosses the death hex letter into a trashcan, which condenses into a dark purple ball before disappearing entirely.)
Ava: oh wow...
Eda: Oh, a carnival's in town today!
Ava: What!
Luz: A carnival? (Takes King off her head)You know, Me and Ava have been so busy with school lately, what do you say we take this comedy hour on tour? It'll be a Luz,Ava and King day!
King: That's my kinda day!
Ava: sure why not,I do like a good carnival.
Luz: (Puts an arm around Eda.)Let's all four of us go!
Hooty: An adventure with friends! I'll go pack my stuff!
Eda: Carnivals bring crowds and crowds bring suckers. This could be the perfect chance to try out my new get-witch-quick scheme. (Takes staff out of pot, knocks goop off of Owlbert.)I'm in! To the carnival!
Luz,Ava and King: To the carnival! (They all leave.)
Hooty: Good news, I'm bringing my knapsack full of games! Hello?(A fly buzzes near him.) Oh, a fly! Talk to me, talk to me!