Something ventured, someone framed

*Hexside classroom, in which is the Human Appreciation Society. Various human items, incorrectly labeled, are on a desk. Among them are a cheese grater labeled "nail clippers", a bag of chips closed with a flip phone labeled "whoopie cushion", an upside down umbrella hat filled with leaves labeled "food bowl", a Rubik's Cube labeled "weapon?", and a paper clip labeled "pay-per-clorp".*
Gus: Behold. The wonders of the human realm. (He picks up the paper clip.) This little fella's one of their most valued objects. It aids in the compiling of printed wisdom, the scratching of gunk from under your nails, and my favorite... It even mimics the sounds of the human ocean.(He proceeds to twang it.)Aah! The human realm. So beautiful.(he walks over to the chalkboard)It's safe to say that the pay-per-clorp is a stunning testament to human ingenuity. Any questions?(He turns around to face the rest of the club. Eileen, Bo, and the unicorn Bard track student are all falling asleep, and Mattholomule looks thoroughly bored. He raises his hand.)Ah! Our newest member: Mattholomule.
Mattholomule: A-Augustus, is this what the president of the Human Appreciation Society thinks passes as "Human Artifacts"?(Gus looks confused.)
Mattholomule: Because at my old school, (Pushes aside Gus's stuff.) we had real treasures.(Mattholomule empties his bag onto the desk, dumping out a rock painted to look like a cell phone, an egg with a skull painted on it, and a shoe made out of mud, leaves, and twigs. They're labelled "cellular phone", "human skull", and "sports footwear" respectively. The other members of the club gasp and lean closer to them.)
Bo: So real.
Boy: Wow!
Bo: I—I wanna touch them.
Mattholomule: Go ahead. In my club, we didn't have any dumb rules.
Gus:(he gasps and turns to his list of rules.)Shh. He didn't mean that.(Gus glares at everyone touching Mattholomule's objects, then takes them away.)
Boy: Hey!
Bo: What?(Eileen grunts.)
Gus: Well, this isn't your club. Thankfully.
Mattholomule: Exactly, who thinks I should be president?
Eileen: I do!
Bo: Mattholomule for prez.
Boy: I'm an undecided voter. I wanna touch all the objects first.(Eileen and Bo talk over each other as Gus picks up the "phone".)
Gus: These are fakes.
Bo:(Gasps)What?
Mattholomule:(he stammers.)You can't prove that!(he Inhales.)You're just trying to distract these human appreciators. You're afraid of getting kicked out of office. It's your word versus mine.(Eileen mumbles.)
Bo: I don't know what to believe in anymore.
Boy: My faith in Gus has been broken.(Gus walks backwards into the chalkboard. He looks at a newspaper clip with a picture of Luz and Ava on it.)
Gus: What if I brought in an expert? Actually two experts
Mattholomule: Yeah, right. Who can you find that's a bigger human expert than any of us?
Gus: How about two real humans? (Eileen mumbles again)
Bo: Why the secrets?
Boy: Show don't tell, man.
Mattholomule: Yeah. Uh-huh. A-And you've never brought your two friend here. Why?
Gus: Well, they have been busy. They both got a job. But I'll bring them in tomorrow. They will prove I'm right.
Mattholomule:(he scoffs.)Ah, sure you will, Augustus. Sure you will.(Gus grows visibly nervous.)

*at the Owl House living room, where Luz,Ava and Eda are rummaging through boxes. King is laying on the couch and Gus is standing in front of Luz.*
Luz: Gus, me and Ava would love to go to school with you, but I don't know how we can.(she points to her and Ava's  banned poster.)Principal Bump banned me and Ava from Hexside.
Eda: But nothing. Bump did you a favor. There ain't nothing for you two at that dweebus factory.(To Gus.)No offense, dweebus.
Gus: It's okay. I come from a long line of dweebuses.
Ava: eh,it was a nice school.(Luz slams the box she's holding down, making it clatter. She stands and looks at Eda.)
Luz: Well, I would love to go some day. Better than unpacking boxes in the Eda Coven.
Eda: Oh, you think you're clever, huh?(she also stands.)
Ava: Luz,what did we say about picking fights with a powerful witch.
Luz:(mumbles) to not pick fights with a powerful witch...(outloud)but that doesn't matter right now.
King: Ooh! Fight, fight, fight!
Ava: king!
Eda: Can it, King! First off, it's the "Bad Girl Coven" and second off, I guess you don't want in on the T-shirt order, huh?(She pulls out a piece of paper with a t-shirt drawn on it as rock music plays.)
Ava:(she snorts) that's not how—
Luz: I don't care about T-shirts, Eda! I want to learn magic,(she gestures to Gus.) and they teach that at Hexside!
Eda: I mean, yeah, well— at least Ava doesn't complain about it and I do teach you two magic.
Ava: actually,you just give us a book that said "spells 101"
Eda: yeah but...it's something!(she then grunts, leaves) I don't wanna hear another word about Hexside, unless it's "Hexside is on fire" and "let's grab front row seats"!(she slams the Door)
King: Aw, look what you did. I'm gonna go rub it in. Nyeh!(he laughs and leaves.The door opens and slams again. Luz sighs and sits on the couch as Ava continues to clean some boxes when she stumbles on an old picture of Eda who was holding a baby.Ava got curious and decided to take the picture and puts it in her pocket,she decides to ask Eda about it later,she then walks over and sits next to luz.)
Gus: L-Luz, a-about the ban, I, uh, used my H. A. S. presidential authority to pull some strings. You two have been given a full pardon!
Ava: really?
Luz: You mean...
Gus: I got the ban lifted!
Luz: Oh my gosh.(she shakes Gus.)Yes, yes, yes!(Gus grunts.)
Ava(she grabs Gus from Luz) ok luz,let's stop shaking poor Gus.
Luz: Of course I'll be there tomorrow! Gus, this will be great! (she jumps on the couch.) I get to see the school and save the president.
Ava:(to Gus) since Luz is going then am going as well.you can count on me.
Gus: Great! I'll see you two tomorrow!(Gus leaves.)Yes! You did it, Gus!(he dances.)♪ You did it, Gus ♪ ♪ You're the smartest You're the best ♪
Hooty: Sweet moves, little dude.
Gus:(he yelps.) I always forget you're there.
Hooty: I forget I'm here too. Boop.
Gus:(he stares at Hooty.)This is gonna work out after all.